#15

when lone wakes up from being in a coma from starting the purifier

+ romanced

Butch
He was nervous the whole time Lone was in a coma. He didn't know if they were even going to wake up. He had trouble sleeping at night, hoping Lone was going to wake. When Lone did wake, Butch was relieved and stayed with them at the Citadel.
Romanced: Butch feels empty without his Lone, sitting by their bed in the Citadel. The Brotherhood makes him continue his daily life, promising Lone would be okay. When Lone woke up, Butch was ecstatic and held them for the rest of the day, making sure they were well fed and safe.

Charon
Charon felt sad for Lone when they fell under a coma, but he couldn't do much for them. Still, he stayed at the Citadel to make sure Lone would be okay. He was glad that Lone awoke from the coma but tried not to be too sappy.
Romanced: Charon had lost the only person he ever cared for and he was greatly upset. How could he just stand by while they went in that purifier? Why didn't he go? Charon felt angry with himself and vowed to never let Lone put themselves in danger like that again. When Lone snapped out of their coma, Charon was right there, crying because he was scared they wouldn't wake up. He immediately held them and whispered an "I love you".

Clover
She felt bad for Lone, being in a coma and all that, but it wasn't really her problem. They weren't close, so Clover wasn't too torn up over Lone being in a coma. She visited the Citadel a few weeks but decided to leave when it became obvious Lone wouldn't make it. When the Brotherhood contacted Clover and told her that Lone was awake, she almost didn't believe them and immediately went to the Citadel to see. She was surprised that Lone was up and walking, as if they didn't just wake up from a coma. Clover told Lone she was glad they were still alive and gave them a small hug.
Romanced: Clover was devastated that Lone was hurt and wished she could help them somehow, but since she didn't know how, she just tried to help the doctors at the Citadel keep Lone alive. When Lone woke up, Clover had to keep herself from hugging them, they needed air. She brought Lone all sorts of cakes to make them feel better and made sure to keep them hydrated.

Fawkes
He was devastated that Lone's destiny was cut so short with a coma. He visited the Citadel a few times to see if they were going to make it, and on one particular visit, Lone woke up. Fawkes was shocked that they were alive and congratulated them on beating death.
Romanced: He regrets not going in the purifier, having to watch his love be consumed by radiation. He carries Lone to the Citadel, repeating the words "I love you" constantly, surprising the Brotherhood. When Lone wakes up, Fawkes is overjoyed and hugs them gently, tears streaming down his face.

Jericho
Jericho doesn't really care that Lone's in a coma. When they awake, he tells then to be more careful next time.
Romanced: He's upset that Lone just went and did that. Did they not see how dangerous that purifier was? When Jericho's partner awoke, he made them promise to never do something dangerous again unless he does it with them.

Sergeant RL-3
He feels lonely with Lone in a coma and just buzzes around the Citadel, trying to help the Brotherhood.
Romanced: Sarge feels even more lonely and frequently cleans Lone's room, wanting them to wake up in a safe, clean environment. When Lone wakes up, Sarge rushes to their side, relieved that they're alive.

Star Paladin Cross
She makes sure that Lone is cared for and kept alive. Cross doesn't want to lose another friend. When Lone awoke, Cross thanked every doctor and threw a small party for Lone.
Romanced: Cross stays in Lone's room and helps the doctors the best she can, knowing her partner will make it. When Lone woke up, Cross is ecstatic and holds them for a long time.

Wasteland Reacts