#31

the courier being stubborn, but really kind and caring once someone gets to know them

- ed-e & rex

+ vulpes & yes man

Arcade
At first Arcade didn't really like Six's attitude, but as they got closer, he discovered what a great person they were and battles their stubborness with his sarcastic behavior.

Boone
He thought their stubborness matched his and got along with them greatly. He had to learn how to care as much as Six did, though.

Cass
She loved their stubborn attitude and threw stubborness right back at them. She loved their personality even more when they revealed their caring nature.

Lily
She doesn't really understand their stubborn feelings, so she just laughs when Six is stubborn. Discovering their sweet side makes Lily extremely happy and she tells Leo how sweet Six is.

Raul
He gets along with Six even though they can be stubborn, but he can be stubborn too. When Six reveals their loving nature, Raul feels spoiled like a kid. He tells them to go back to being a stubborn, whiny person so he doesn't have to blush everytime they talk to him.

Veronica
Six's stubborn personality annoys Veronica a bit, so sometimes she tells them to just stop talking so she can focus. When Six reveals their caring attitude, Veronica never wants them to stop being sweet and complimenting her.

Yes Man
He finds their stubbornness funny and tries to motivate them into doing things. When he discovers that Six is very caring, he nearly melts into them (if robots could do that) out of glee that they truly care.

Vulpes
He finds their stubborn nature annoying and gives them the silent treatment when they annoy him. He has to get used to their caring nature, though. No one's ever been that kind to him.

Wasteland Reacts