#7

lone asking them to dance

- dogmeat, sergeant rl-3 & star paladin cross

Butch
Lone probably wouldn't even ask him with words, they'd just hold out their hand and he'd say, "what, do you want me to hand you something?" Lone would just grab his hand and go at it. Butch definitely isn't the best dancer so he'd stumble around a bit, but after awhile he'd really get into the groove of things. He's a fast learner.

Clover
As soon as Lone would ask if she, "cared to dance," a big smile would break out on Clover's face. She'd get up from her sitting position immediately. Clover wasn't actually that much of a stranger to the art of dancing, surprisingly, she was actually pretty good at it. Just the two of them having fun to the music playing on Lone's pip-boy.

Charon
Lone would spontaneously ask Charon if he'd be up for dancing with them. After a moment, he'd utter, "not really," with his hoarse voice. Lone would eventually be able to talk him into it though. Unsurprisingly, Charon didn't know how to dance, at all. Lone would do their best to teach him, but he'd just act like a moody teenager and refuse to do the moves they taught him. He encouraged them to dance all they wanted, he just didn't feel like taking part in it.

Jericho
A person doesn't exactly get a lot of chances to dance in the wasteland, especially having lived a raider life, so it was no wonder that Jericho wasn't particularly familiar with dancing. Lone would ask them nicely, but he'd still groan about it and decline. However, with enough booze, you could get Jericho to do just about anything. Let's just say it was an interesting night.

Fawkes
Fawkes gave Lone an almost bewildered look when they asked if he wanted to dance with them. "Are you sure you'd want to dance with a super mutant," he'd ask. Lone didn't really give a hoot, and insisted. So reluctantly, the mutant would; however, Lone would definitely have to instruct him.

Fallout Friends