Volume 3 : Chapter 2

When they venture out between the surface to floor 18th.

Ryu finally realized the captain of Artemis' Familia's prowess.

Is he really a level 1? She doubted.

But Artemis herself said so and pointed out that he's strong even without having any Falna.

With this, she saw Zetta in a new light but still wary of him.

She felt something about him which is similar but subtly different from Adenturer Bell Cranel but she cannot put them into words. 'What is it?' she thought and glance at him from time to time.

until Minotaurs came but was subdued in a mere flash by Zetta alone. even Asfi's curiousity grabbed by him.

Hermes at the same time, only smiles from the sideline.

'That smug face' as Zetta still saw his face because he is too wary of this God.

At 16th floor, he let Asfi and Ryu handle the monsters and they too are swift and strong, with Ryu's cuncurrent chanting and Asfi's speed, they annihilate monsters much faster than him alone, as if they were comrade in arms since who knows when.

Zetta at the same time walked side by side by Hermes and said, "I don't know what kind of ploy you wish on doing. But let not involve my Goddess or I'll send you back to heaven" his threat isn't as effective as he thought, enough that Hermes only grinned instead and didn't reply back.

'This F*cking God. why did I fond of his name again!?' Zetta is at lost.

Thereafter they finally arrived at 17th floor.

While in halfway towards the 18th floor, walls crumbles and there, emerged one titanic monster namely, Goliath. A Monster Rex of 17th floor. It's been a month since it was killed by the Loki Familia and it has already spawned by this time.

The Goliath, without any warning, clenches its fists and pounds the group, but thanks to Asfi and Ryu.. they blew off the God and Goddesses while the others run for their lives, Zetta at the same time slash and slit its arm, wind and blood created in a formed like that of a slithered snake on its arm, as he use <Eagle Stomp> and <Air walk> successively while attacking the Boss' arm towards its armpit.

Successively, he used <Stomp> to missed its punch. His move is fast and swift and thanks to this, others made it out safe along with Asfi, and now slid through the 18th floor with his Goddess Artemis in tow. Along with Hestia who didn't stop screaming as her voice is still ringing midway.

Ryu looked at him and worried but he glanced back at her saying, "I'll kill this thing.. don't mind me!"

But she didn't obey his orders and instead attack the Goliath too.

"Tsk! you don't know what order means, do you?"

"Orders, what's that?"

Zetta smiled by the elf' nonesensical reason.

※ ※ ※

At 18th floor of the same time, Hestia's voice echoed along with Goliath's scream of pain. Bell Cranel rush out un stride towards the entrance where the voice of his Goddess came.

Following by Ais and other high level Adventurers of Loki Familia out of curiosity.

Enough with their touching reunion as Asfi is about to get back, wanting to back up the two, but Hermes holds her shoulder and stops her from doing what she wants.

Of course she obey her God's order. Artemis at the same time looked slightly worried and glanced back from the exit they came from.

The Goliath didn't stop its havoc as they still heard its scream.

"Is there someone fighting the Goliath?" Finn also looked atop, whilst Artemis and others nodded.

Ais at the same time moves her heel and sprint up with her activated Ariel.

Noticing that the Goddes with blue haired color is Artemis herself. Finn asks her a couple of questions and he too follows suit; commanding Raul and others to return to their camp and not let others come.

Riveria, Gareth, the Huryute sisters and also Tsubaki followed the Pallum, Finn.

Hermes looks curious but didn't mind the events that folding and instead, follow Raul and the fragments of Loki Familia towards their camp along with worried Bell, Hestia, Artemis and other Adventurers within them.

Meanwhile..

Ais is looking at the duo, Ryu and Zetta, dancing, and as if playing against the Goliath as they were in synergy without any delay.

From left to right to up and down. They attack the poor Monster Rex clockwise as if it screaming for help.

"Wow. Like what you said. He really is strong... but... isn't that Girl.. the Gale?" Tsubaki is in awe. watching the dancer and not the adventurer dancing to kill the poor Monster Rex.

"I heard about the Gale's prowess and notoriety, but why is it Zetta-sensei is in sync with her?" It was Ais from the sideline.

Others sweated cold as she called the Level 1 Zetta, her master who was actually a level 6, even though without the latter's approval.

"He's the one who's adjusting from her speed. He's the one who is synching himself to hers

Finn at the same time didn't stop his admiration to this man in front of him

'he never cease to amaze me. Really, this guy'. he thought so.

Zetta then stomped the Goliath, nailing it unto the ground as Ryu barraged her magical wind towards its back. they repeated the process until its core popped up and finishing the Job.

After the kill, he smiled from ear to ear and raised his hand as him and Ryu did the high-fived.

But after this realization, Ryu subconsciously turned red and grab her hand who clasps with Zetta's.

After looting the magic stone, Zetta realized that there are spectators eyeing them. Ryu simultaneously pull her hood down.

"Another amazing feat" Finn raised his hand high towards Zetta, as they too, do the high-five.

After that, they return back to Loki Expedition Camp. Zetta insists on giving the magic stone towards Ryu along the way, but she denies it.

But then Zetta push them onto her forehead saying "this is a form of friendship between us, alright?"

In the end, the green elf accepted and have it as her memento. Zetta smiled watching her accepting them. His heart skipped a beat, unlike any other girls he saw, this time however, his heart fell in love for the first time in a while.

Strong willed, strict and the one who can restrain his rampage if that may happen.

All of them, he saw it from her. welp, he didn't know these feelings until later.