4.

Selena

I looked up at the clock seeing 7:50. Justin was going to pick me up at 8:00 for the dance so I took the time to just sit and listen to music. It felt a little exciting to be able to go to a Prom. It was all surreal since it was with my work partner. Especially someone who I had just met and barely got to know over this week I've been in Canada.

I was interrupted by my thoughts by knocking at the hotel room door. I practically raced my mom to the door.

"Hey Justin," I said looking at his attire.

"Hey, Selena you look beautiful. "He said stepping in and kissing my cheek.

I blushed at his action and thanked him. He was wearing an all-black outfit. He dressed it up with a silver chain and his hair spiked up in the famous quiff. He looked.. so handsome.

"Well, you look very handsome," I said motioning down to his outfit.

Both Justin and I matched with me wearing a purple dress and Justin is wearing his purple Supras. 

"Well, Come on we're going to be late." He said taking me out to his car.

As we stepped into the building everyone's eyes were on us. I looked down just before Justin lifted my head right back up.

"Don't be shy they're staring at you because of how beautiful you are, Okay?" He said squeezing his grip on my hand.

The anxious feeling I was feeling earlier slowly faded. He pulled me to the dance floor where everyone was slow dancing with their partners. He laid his hands on my waist and I put my hands up on his neck. It felt straight out of a fairytale. We just stared deep into our eyes not breaking contact. I shyly looked down but he lifted up my chin and pressed his lips on mine. I was surprised but kissed him right back. The kiss just felt so right. I heard little oos around us and I smiled slowly pulling away.

"Does this mean we're dating?" I said looking up at him.

"Yeah, Gomez I guess we are." He said smiling as well.

We spent the rest of our evening dancing, kissing and just having a great time. This all happened so fast but in this moment right here, it all just felt so right. As he drove me back to my hotel all I could think of is the fact I'd have to leave back to LA tomorrow.