34.

Justin

I couldn't contain my excitement these past two weeks. It was filled with bribing Isabella with candy and late-night TV. Mathew on the other hand was unfazed by the secret I had kept from him and his mother Selena. At the moment, I was helping Selena zip up her dress. She was applying her earrings in the mirror for the "date night" I had planned ;). Sneaky me I know.

I stared at Selena through the mirror admiring her beauty. She had her hair down with brushed-out curls. It's a weakness of mine for sure. I was just excited to be able to pop the question to her finally. I know she has been waiting for me as much as the fans are. I was able to have all of Selena's family, my family, and close friends of ours be able to come together tonight. Of course, she has no idea what was happening tonight but she soon will. She must've seen me staring as she turned fully around to face me.

"Baby?" She said with a hint of concern.

"You just look so beautiful," I said kissing her lips.

She smiled in our kiss and parted our lips. Just imagine how she will be when I ask her tonight. As Selena went and got her purse situated, I took the time to look at myself in the mirror. I kept myself simple as I wanted Selena to have all the shine possible. I just couldn't believe this moment was finally happening. I know for a fact Selena had been waiting for me to pop the question. I had given her 2 kids before a ring. Of course, she had been waiting for so long. 

"Daddy!" I feel little hands pulling on my pants. I look down at my little Isabella. She signaled me to crouch down to her level. She covered one side of my ear with her hands whispering, "You forgot this." I looked as she retrieved the ring box from her little purse. I quickly put the box in my pocket hoping Selena did not see our little exchange. I hug Isabella whispering in her ear, "Thank you pumpkin". 

Isabella kissed my cheek running to Selena. "You look beautiful Mama," Isabella said hugging Selena's legs. "Not as beautiful as you my little twin," Selena said hugging her.

"I'll go get Mathew so we can drop them off at your parent's house," I said winking at little Bella.

I went into Mathew's room to find him putting on his shoes. He looked up at me and smiled. "They look cool?" He said staring at his shoes. I walked over picking him up. "They look super swag little dude," I said messing up his hair a little. "Dada! No! My hair!" I laughed helping fix his hair. "Don't worry Mat, You'll never walk out of this house without Bieber's perfect hair." 

I heard Selena's heels click against the wood floor stopping in front of Mathew's room. She had her purse on her left shoulder and carried Bella on her right. "You two boys ready to go?" She said smiling. Mathew smiled big, "Yes Mama." Selena smiled, "Both my babies look extra nice for Grandma's house." She said looking at me curiously. Shit. 

"Well, your parents were going to take them out tonight. I don't know your mom's orders," I said walking out of the room to the front door. I heard Selena laugh behind me before her heels clicked behind me. 

Selena put Bella in her car seat and I put Mat in his car seat. I followed behind Selena opening her door and of course, making sure I closed it for her. Very chivalrous. I got in and backed away from the driveway having only one thing on my mind. This could be the last night she would go by Selena Gomez. Soon she will be known as Selena Bieber. Maybe Selena Gomez-Bieber. Nah the first one is better.

As I pulled into the house of Selena's parents. I stopped Selena from unbuckling her seatbelt. "No sweetheart. I'll go take them to the door." I got off the car getting Isabella and Mathew from their car seats. Before closing Mathews's side door Selena turned back, "But Justin, let me at least say hi to them?" I panicked putting Mathew and Isabella on the floor. "Selena, Babe it's okay she doesn't even want to see you," I said slamming the door.