6: call me maybe

It's been about three days since that "date" or "non-date" that Jin and Yumi had with each other

It's been about three days since that "date" or "non-date" that Jin and Yumi had with each other. Now, it had been a while since Jin has dated or been with anyone, but he couldn't help to feel like some sort of blushing schoolboy who wonders whether or not he should call her, or wait till she calls, or give it some time before he does contact her again. He would ponder loudly about it, thinking about how he felt by the end of that dinner. He doesn't know what to expect, he does want to keep in touch with her and hang out with her seeing as his left that dinner feeling accomplished and satisfied. Like he was having fun for the first time in a long time. It also proves to show how two years of not properly dating or being with someone made him clutch onto the first person he encountered, as Taehyung puts it. The grey haired boy watches his hyung as he sits on their couch, ignoring "Call Me By Your Name" as it played on the television—courtesy to Taehyung. He watches as Jin looks down at his phone, his lips move either from biting the bottom lip or twisting them a bit in consideration. After watching the brunette move his hovering finger and slouch back into the couch, for what felt like the hundredth time, Taehyung let's out a sigh before pausing the movie and turning to Jin.

"Just call her if you like her so much."

"I don't know, won't I seem pushy? Plus, I don't even know where this would even go come to think of it, she's having a baby and seems like she doesn't want to date anyone."

"Since when are you a mind-reader?" The acting major scoffs before adjusting his wire-framed glasses.

"I'm not, I just assumed from her body language and the way she holds herself—I mean Jungkook told me there would at least be some sort of signal or move to show she was interested. No typical hand or finger touch, no shoulder bump—"

"You're also taking advice from a twenty-one year old who once tried to have sex upside down." Seokjin looks at Taehyung with a confused expression before his eyes fell down to his lap. He once more looks back up at the boy with his nose crinkling.

"...did he achieve it?" At that moment, the said boy comes into the apartment, his face all giddy and happy with a lollipop hanging out of his mouth as he gazes at his phone. He looks up to see his two roommates and holds up his phone to show a package coming in of Magic: The Gathering limited edition cards.

"Guess who's gonna be the new champion of the Magic Gathering club on campus!" He covers his ears in excitement before rushing into his room happily. Taehyung turns to Jin, "you really think he achieved it?" Jin looks down at his phone.

"Hyung, stop being a pussy and just call her."

"Hey!"

"Did you just call hyung a pussy?" Jungkook's head pokes out from the room upon hearing the sentence.

"He won't man up and call her" Taehyung responds, leading up to the younger boy to join them as well on the couch. Seating himself in the middle to see if he could be of any help.