3: pregnancy kink

"You mean to tell me that you being roughed up was not from falling down the stairs, but from you saving a man from an incoming train?!" Jimin asks in shock as he and Yumi sat together on the couch with hot chocolate for the both of them

"You mean to tell me that you being roughed up was not from falling down the stairs, but from you saving a man from an incoming train?!" Jimin asks in shock as he and Yumi sat together on the couch with hot chocolate for the both of them. She rolls her eyes at his bewildered face.

"That's beside the point. The thing is this guy I saved suddenly shows up at my door step—very much surprised that I am pregnant—and wants to show his gratitude for saving him."

"You almost got hit by a train!" She groans in annoyance and sinks further into the couch.

"And you lied to me!" Jimin states with an offended tone as he points to her with an accusing fingers.

"And it's because of how you're reacting now that I didn't tell you. I saved a man's life—"

"Whilst jeopardizing your own! I can't believe I befriended a psycho!" He lets out as he paces around the room repeatedly. Yumi shakes her head in disagreement, "I need your help."

"I don't help liars" he responds with a pout and with the cross of his arms as he turns away from her to the kitchen, muttering under his breathe. Yumi doesn't quite know what to do, when Kim Seokjin came to her doorstep she was in a shock and a bit annoyed by when he blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"Oh wow. You're pregnant."

"Really? I had no idea!" She snaps back with a look of 'what the actual fuck' before she goes to slam the door in his face.

"Wait!—ow! A strong pregnant woman" he remarks as the door slams into his foot whilst he tries to keep it open. Yumi opens the door up once more, giving the stranger an annoyed look for she was exhausted. Kim Seokjin just wanted to say thank you and do everything he can to make up for her saving his life.

"Why are you here? How did you find out where I live?" He stammers a bit, unsure as to what to tell her.

"Uh, I asked around, someone gave me some information. I-I guess I could've called but, I have no words and I am so grateful to you saving my life and uh, here." He hands her a piece of paper, she hesitantly takes it from him.

"What's this?"

"My number. I want to properly make it up to you, perhaps some dinner at any restaurant of your choosing, or-or we can even—"

"Listen, I saved your life and that was that. You don't need to repay me or think you have some sort of debt to fulfill, okay? Just go on with your life." Yumi lets out a sigh before going to shut the door again.

He once more placed his foot in the doorway.

"Ow." She opens the door once more with an even more annoyed look.

"You must enjoy losing toes."

"Please, just consider my offer. It's not everyday that someone saves someone else's life. Call me if you need me for anything even, I'm practically indebted to you." His eyes were sincere as he looks down at her, she doesn't know what to say or do, for one he was very close to her face and it made her feel odd. She blinks before quickly shutting the door in his face. He didn't know what to think of that, with a defeated sigh he drops his shoulders and begins to walk back down the stairs and exit the building.