Back to Alanta

~March 2020~

Millie's POV
"Millie" Someone whispered into my ear while lightly shaking me awake.
"Yeah mum" I say while rubbing the dreadful sleep out of my eyes. "Your flight is leaving in three hours we have to go"
"Oh okay I'll be down in just a moment"

After arguing with myself about what to wear I finally came to a conclusion. I wore a striped shirt with some joggers and my trainers. I left my hair down and brushed my teeth as well as washed my face. I threw on my glasses and made my way down stairs with my luggage.

(After plane ride bc I'm lazy as hell)

I looked up to the sign and read Atlanta. I've never felt more at home while reading one word in my life. It's been about 7ish months since season 3 officially came out on Netflix. Which also means I haven't really seen anyone from the cast except Noah and Sadie. I pull out my phone to text in the ST group chat because last night everyone said once they landed to let everyone know.

Stranger things kids 👀
Millie: hey I just landed ❤️
Finn☀️💙: me too
Sadie💋👩🏻‍🦰: I'm already at the hotel
Gaten🍕🍗: ^^
Millie: Finn wanna share an Uber
Finn☀️💙: meet me at luggage claim
Millie: okay

Honestly I'm almost shocked that Finn agreed, see me and him have not been getting along. He was like my brother while filming season one then we drifted a little durning season two then came back strong during season three and now we never talk. Though I hear about him a lot on E news. I think the problem is how we left things and it's my fault.

Flashback...
"Cut that's a rap everyone can go get cleaned up then we're going out!!"
I sighed and made my way to me and Finns trailer. Little did I know that Finn was already in there doing something well unexpected. I opened the trailer door and on the couch sat Finn wolfhard and the one and only maddie Ziegler. They were leaning in for a kiss when I accidentally let go of the door with my mouth hanging wide open just ready to catch flies. "Umm I should go talk to you later Mills" maddie smiled at me and walked out awkwardly. "What the hell wolfhard, you really couldn't keep your pants on even with my bestfriend wow." I screamed though I don't know why I was so mad it's not like I had any right at all to be. But it's hard to stay mad when he says this... "I know I don't know what I was thinking I'm sorry" he says sincerely but that wasn't enough for me. "Hell no finn I'm done with your bull shit from here on out we're only and I mean only co workers understand" I yell once again. Finn looked like he was gonna break down I know and he knows this is the first time something like this has ever happened. So why I'm lashing out so much is very unknown. "Y-yeah o-o-okay bye Millie" and with that he left full on anxiety driven.
End of flashback

I miss him so much and I don't even know why I lashed out so hard that day. Maybe I was jealous or something but what ever it was I don't like it. And I'm great full he's still even speaking to me. Because I know for a fact that he had a full on anxiety attack right after a yelled him and I wasn't even there like I was normally. Caleb was and he told me what happened. I mean Finn almost went to the hospital and I never even apologized. I sigh and walk to luggage claim where I see the curly hair boy with both our bags and an Uber already waiting for us. Lord he's so hot. Wait what I didn't just think that. I walk up to him and give him a short smile. "Thanks" he nods not speaking one word to me. I swear I could hear my heart breaking a little. Though it's my fault I pushed him away. We make our way out to our Uber and get in. Because all of us are almost adults or are adults by now we're not staying with parents instead the Duffers picked two people per room. I'm almost sure I'll get Sadie or Noah but who knows.

We're about halfway to the hotel when Finns phone rings. I look at the name very quickly and see it says. Iris🙈 I sigh once again as he picks up the phone. "Hey dork" Finn try's to say quietly. "No I'm on my way to the hotel with Millie." He said my name with almost daggers. I swear I've never heard in his voice before. "okay I'll talk to you later" he smiles and puts his phone down and goes back to looking out the window ignoring me again.