Makeout lessons

Finn pov

"Hey umm Mills Shawn needs us for a meeting" Millie just smilies and walks into her room only to come out like five seconds later with sunglasses her phone and a purse. "What are you doing just standing there Finnie lets go" she says dramatically.

(At the meeting)

"So That where we want to take the characters" said Shawn while a grin a mile wide. But soon Matt cut in "there's just one thing" he started. "Well we need you to make out of course it's completely your choice and we'll let you guys talk it over but we need to know in an hour" Ross finished. I looked at both of them with blank stares while Millie's face turned 50 shades of red. "Can you let us talk for a moment" I said softly. "Millie we don't have to do it if your not okay with it" I said with a comforting smilie. "Let's do it but one thing could you Umm well umm maybe teach me how to make out" she said while looking down. "Umm sure yeah I-i- guess yeah." I said while my face heated up. "Boys" Millie yelled. All three of the boys came back into the room. "We're in just let us know when" I smiled. "Thank god we had no other plans" Ross joked. "Y'all are free to go" Matt said with a wink.

(Back at the condo)

Millie pov

It was around 6 pm and I asked Finn if he could teach me tonight and he said he would when he got back from Sadie and Caleb's. He will be home in about 30 minutes so I've been eating a crap ton of mints trying to prepare. I've never made out with anyone before but I trust Finn so it should be okay.

6:30

Finn walked in the door sat his stuff down and walked to sit on the couch with me. He smiled at me not saying anything. It was quite awkward to be frank. "So umm are you ready" he asked. "Yep" I said way to fast. Finn just smirked and moved closer to me. "Just go with the flow okay" he said while leaning in.

Our lips met with a soft movement. Working in sink. His tong grazed over my bottom lip to let him in. I allowed him quickly. His tongue and mine fighting for dominance but ultimately Finn winning. We continued to make out for god knows how long until we pulled away. But it was only to catch our breaths. Finn quickly moved down to my neck kissing each spot till he found my sweet one. He kissed over and over again until I let out a breathy moan. I felt him smirk against my skin. He quickly stoped and I let out a sigh of frustration. He came back up to my lips kissing them passionately. I started to lean down onto the couch and Finn leaned with me. He rested his hands at my waist not breaking the kiss once. He slid his hands into my shirt rubbing up and down my stomach. I moved my hands to his hair lightly pulling on the messy curls until I heard the hottest moan I've ever heard. I moved my hands from his hair to his stomach. I moved my hands inside his shirt. And let me tell you the abs were VERY present. He moved his hand out of my shirt and to my thigh. He started trailing the kisses back down to my neck when he heard.

"WHAT THE FUCK" me and Finn both shot up and looked to our four friends standing in front of us. I looked over at Finn who's face was as read as a tomato. Though I'm sure still not as red as mine. "Umm here Finn you left this at me and Sadie's" Caleb said while smirking at Finn. Finn took his charger and walked into his bedroom to put it away. "Umm explain" Sadie said as gaten and Caleb went to most likely confront Finn. "We were practicing" I said softly. "PRACTICE" Sadie screamed. Noah staying silent the whole time. "Umm yeah I didn't know how to make out so he was teaching me" "ohhkay" Sadie said unsure. Noah smiles and said "we've all been there right sads" we all laughed thinking back to the time when Caleb and her were caught practice kissing. "NAH MAN THAT WAS NOT JUST PRACTICE" yelled Caleb from inside Finns room. "Y'all need to shut the fuck up they can probably hear you." Finn said trying to be quiet but not working. "Man I thought you got over this" gaten said. "I did we were PRACTICING FOR GODS SAKE" Finn yelled and all of us laughed silently so we could listen. "Nah man when they got together you were broken and man you don't just get over that" Caleb said. "Yeah and if you did making out with her sure isn't the way to do it" gaten sighed. "Y'all I'm over it it was for the show." "Man y'all are not gonna have to get that heated for the show and you know it." Gaten laughed. "Idk man it was heat of the moment." Finn laughed as well now all three of them were laughing. Me sadie and Noah trying to contain our own. "Well was it at least good." You could just hear Caleb smirk. "Man I'm not telling" said Finn. "Damn that good holy mother ducker I might just have to make out with her next" gaten laughed. "Nah man I'm just kidding quit the glare." Gaten said. Which made me smilie uncontrollably. "So was it really THAT good" Caleb asked. "Nah man" he stoped and so did my smile. "It was better" which quickly made my face turn red. After that we couldn't hear the conversation anymore.

A few minutes later all three boys walked out of the room. Finns face bright red. While the other tow had smirks placed on there faces. "We should get going" they all said at the same time. Which no doubt was creepy as hell. But we nodded. The rest of the night was just me and Finn watching movies and laughing but at a far distance from one another.