I love you

(1 week later)
Millie's POV

Me and Finn made up but he still hasn't said he loves me like he planned before I ran. Which I mean don't get me wrong is fine or whatever. Oh who am I kidding I love him so much my insides hurt. I just need him to know.

(Later that day)

I was watching some mileven edits and comes across mikes rage I love you. That scene was really sweet and I just remember while filling it I was so nervous. It honestly felt real too bad it wasn't.

(The next day)

I woke up to the sound of a knock on my trailer door. When I went to answer it finn was standing there all nervous. "Hey can we talk" He asked. I nodded and turned for him to come in. He sat down on the couch. "Finn" "Millie" we said at the same time. This caused both of us to laugh a little. "You go first" we said at the same time again. "Why don't we go at the same time." He said I nodded and Finn began counting down from three. "I love you" we both said at the same time. We looked at each other before we both began leaning in.

( 4 year later)

Me and finn have been dating for one year. It's been amazing the ups the downs the first and more. I love finn wolfhard so much it's unexplainable. Today is our four year. I don't know what we're doing yet because it a surprise but I'm supposed to dress nicely.

(5:00pm)

Me and Finn leave in an hour for the surprise. So I need to get dressed and get ready. I walk up to me and Finns room I get ready and by the time I'm done it's 6. I walk down stairs and see finn waiting for me wearing a suit and looking all handsome. "You ready baby" I smile "all ready nerd" we walk to the car and soon we pull up to a fancy restaurant we order our food we eat laugh and just talk. Once we were done finn put a blind fold on me and told me to just stand there. I could tell we were at the beach because I could hear the ocean. "Take off your blind fold." He said. I look down to see finn my finn on one knee with a box. "Millie bobby brown will you- I cut him off there I pulled him up and kissed him with so much passion. I pulled away and started tearing up. "Is that a yes" Finn asked with a stupid smirk rested upon his face. "Yes nerd it's a yes. God I love you so much" Finn slid the ring onto my finger. "I love you to dork" he said pulling me into him once again.

A/N The next chapter is the last chapter.