"Just family disscusion"

2 months later

Millie pov

Me and Finn really don't talk as much anymore. But we still talk and have our fillie moments every once in a while. But all we really are is co workers. Which absolutely sucks because I finally realize I like him and I have to watch him bring home Iris. Not that they ever do anything they talk but very quietly so I can't hear. But after that day in the diner let's just say I like Iris even less.

(4 hours later)

I was just getting home from filming it was just me and Sadie today so none of the boys were there which I was fine with. I was unlocking the door when I started to hear yelling. It sounded like a bunch of guy voices and one girls. Instead of going in like a responsible human I stayed outside to try and make out what was being said. "Well I don't know Sadie do you" I heard someone who sounded like Finn say. "No fuck Finn I don't I wish I did." Sadie yelled back. "Guys calm down" I'm assuming gaten said. "Shut the hell up gaten" Caleb yelled. "I'm sick of this." Finn shouted. "Sick of what tell us what's going on you're constantly having anxiety attack's you never sleep or eat all you do it talk about her I don't get it why." Sadie shouted. "Finn please" Noah said more quite then the rest. But what I heard next was something I wish I was happier to hear but I'm almost positive on who there talking about. Though I don't know why he used a Miliven line if he were talking about someone else but he did and that's what hurt the most.

Finns pov

"DAMNT IT BECAUSE I LOVE HER AND I CANT LOSE HER AGAIN" i shouted at the top of my longs. Everyone just stood there mouths dropped to the floor. We stood just looking at each other. When I finally realized I had used a Mike/ milleven line it hit me on how real it really was. We were all just staring at each other all of us still shocked I said it. When the door opened. Millie walked in and confused asked. "What's going on" she sounded so innocent but I didn't have time to think about that. "nothing nothing" I yelled which caused her to flinch a little. Caleb sat back on the table and looked at her. "Just family discussion" Caleb smiled. "Oh" Millie said looking slightly disappointed. "We should go" the whole group said in sinc which was creepy but whatever. I gave them all cold glares as they left. Once they did leave I realized we had just lived out my I love you scene from season 3. It was perfectly on point down to the positions except for Charlie and Nat. It was creepy no doubt and I don't know how we managed to do it but some how it happened. And this time gaten was here which was not any better to say the least.

Now it was just me and milllie awkwardly staring at each other waiting desperately for the other to talk.