Epilogue

(A/N Ages at start for ages at the end of epilogue look at the chapter before this❤️)

Millie: 20
Finn: 21

(1 year later)

Millie's POV

"I do" Finn said while looking into my eyes. The priest went on and continued. "I do" I said softly while looking into Finns brown eyes. "You May now kiss the bride" the ceremony finished. Me and Finn both leaned in and kissed softly yet still passionate. "I love you so much Mrs. Wolfhard" Finn whispered into my ear causing a giggle to erupt from me. "I love you too husband" he chuckled and we both went to the reception happy as could be.

(1 year later)
Finns pov

"Come on baby just one more push you can do it" I say while millie squeezes my hand hard. "No I can't I wanna sleep please nerd let me sleep" she said through tears and sweat. "No Mills just one more push and you get to see our baby yeah one more" she nods and pushes. The doctors go to clean up the baby then call me in to cut the cord. I do it and walk back over to my wife. "Hey dork you did amazing he's healthy and I just cut the cord. Just stay awake a little longer and you can see him" I smile at her then lean down to kiss her four head. I go over to get the baby I bring him over to millie and she holds him near her chest. "Do you guys have a name" one of the nurses ask. I look down and millie and she smiles and nods. "Aj Tyler wolfhard" I smile and look back down to my beautiful family.

(2 years later)
Millie's POV

"Can we never do this again" I saw looking down at my beautiful baby girls. Madeline Jane wolfhard and Marisa Alice Wolfhard. "Whatever you want baby whatever you want" Finn said lying next to me on the hospital bed cradling maddie. "I love you dork" he looks up into my eyes. "I love you more nerd" he says while we both lean in for a kiss. But are stoped by the sound of our little two year old who looks exactly like his father did when he was his age. "Eww mommy and daddy we're gonna kiss again. Aunt Sadie Uncle Caleb there doing it again." Me and Finn both laugh and he gives me a peck on my head. "The joy of kids" Sadie says while laughing. "Aunt Millie Uncle Finn" the now 7 year old twins Sadie gave birth two come up and hug us. "Hey Maxine and Lucas." Finn smiles knowing how much Maxine hated being called that. Funny really how she's so much like Sadie's character on stranger things though still like her mother. Honestly same with Lucas very head strong but knows how to laugh like Caleb. "Uncle Finn how many times" she glares at him while Lucas Burst out into laughter. "They just wanted to say hi before we head home" Sadie said smiling walking over to me hugging me and winking. Caleb hugged us then they left. It was just me my boys and my darling baby girls.

(2 years later)
General POV

"And then what daddy" the father looked up at his beautiful wife. "And then me and mommy said I love you at the same time." Finn said still smiling widely at millie. Millie walked over to the kids and Finn. She sat down on Finns lap and kissed his cheek. "Mommy" "yes baby" "when did you realize you loved daddy" Millie's eyes lit up and so did Finns thought he started laughing. "Well baby girl your mother was in strong dial I mean she dated someone named Jacob just to move on but it didn't work" Finn looked up and winked at millie while she just rolled her eyes. "I knew when we were at an interview and your dad had a panic attack."

Flashback
Millie's POV

I looked over at Finn who was bouncing his leg a lot more then normal. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I nodded at him to go to the not working toilets anymore. He nodded and all I could hope was that he was okay. I didn't care that the camera may have seen it. We were on the read carpet he was in a interview with E and I was also in an interview with E just two different sets of people. "Will you excuse me" I smiled softly. I walked to to toilets to find Finn on the floor crying. I ran over to him and got on the ground hugging him. "Shh Finn it's okay" I continued to whisper. "Breath in and out" "in......out.......in........out" I repeated till his breathing calmed and he stoped crying. "Shh it's okay Finn I'm right here" I said while hugging him tighter. This was the moment I realized without really realizing I was madly in love with Finn Wolfhard.

End of flashback

"That's when I knew I loved your dad more then anything" Millie smiled at Finn and he leaned down and kissed her short but passionate. "Eww" all the kids groaned. "One day you won't think it's so gross" Millie and Finn smiled at the beautiful life the created. This was just how they wanted it all those years ago just them and there family nothing more nothing less. And to think it all started with just being co-workers.

A/N the end. This was short but I still had a lot of fun making it thank you for reading and supporting this book it truly means a lot. From now on I think I might just do a one shot book so that I can just do something short that I'm to lazy to make into a book. But again thank you for all the reads I appreciate every single one of you. ❤️❤️❤️