Old Time Rock And Roll

Finn POV
I was walking out of the room to go to the old time diner with Iris. I was gonna be hanging out with Gaten but as soon as I found out Millie was gonna be there I made up a lie about me hanging out with my brother. I feel bad yes but she doesn't want me there and I have to get over her.

(At the diner)

"Hey dork" I smiled happily at Iris seeing as she was the first one here. Iris quickly pushed her self off of her seat and sprung at me with a hug. I hadn't seen her in 4 months and I could tell she missed me as much as I missed her. "Hey rockstar" she sheepishly smiled at me. We sat down and ordered and talked for a long time when a song came on the radio. "Omg rockstar it's our song." She said excitedly. She pulled me out of our seats and started singing. "Todays music ain't got the same soul I like that old time rock and roll" we sang together. We danced as there was no one but me her and the staff.

"There's only one sure way to get me to go" we sang and danced on the tables as the staff cheered us on. When the song was over we got down and apologized for standing on the tables. Then another song came on. This song was slower.

"Wise man say only fools rush in" we slowly swayed to the music. I pulled her into me as she laid her head on my chest. "If I can't help falling in love with you" I quietly sang into her ear. I cupped the bottom of her chin and brought her to look at me. We gazed into each other's eyes for a second before we both started to lean in. Our lips slowly began moving in perfect harmony. Once we released we just swayed. And held each other close. And soon enough the song was over. We got a ton of claps and sat back down. Though this time there seemed to be another table filled with people.

We were so lost in the moment we hadn't realized anyone walked in. "So dork who's a better kisser me or me" I laughed. She blushed and looked down. "I don't rockstar I might just have to try again." We both leaned over the table and kissed one more time. This time is was quicker and more passionate. Once we pulled away I heard it. That laugh the one that I used to live off hearing. Millie Bobby brown. I looked up to the table across from us and noticed the whole table looking at me and iris. I quickly looked back at iris and smiled.
(15 minutes later)

The bell to the door rang stoping me and iris from our conversation about polar bears. We looked up to see Shopia and Jaeden holding hands. I smirked and winked at Jaeden. I almost forgot they were meeting us here. "Well rockstar lets go say I hi" we got up and walked over to them. We hugged and stuff then we sat down and ate. In fact I completely forgot that the whole "kids" cast of stranger things was in the both directly next to us so they could see everything I was doing.

(Back at the hotel)

I had just gotten back from the diner I'm assuming Millie was still at the diner because she was just getting her food when I left. I sighed at went to go take a shower. Then set up the couch for me to sleep on. I was wearing my PJ pants no shirt and some socks because my feet get cold. I laid on the couch and turned on grown ups. I wasn't planning on falling asleep so I didn't get a blanket quite yet. I was halfway through the movie when I started to drift off to sleep. I only closed my eyes but never fell asleep....

Millie's POV
I walked into the hotel room assuming Finn would still be with ughh Iris. I don't like her very much... anyway when I got in there Finn was passed out on the couch with grown ups playing. It's freezing in the room and he didn't have a shirt on plus no blanket he has to be cold. I went into the bed room and grabbed a blanket and lay it onto him. Then I leaned down and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight Finn I love you" I whispered. And walked into the room and got ready for bed.

(2 hours later)

I still couldn't sleep. I tried everything and nothing. I got up from the bed and walked over to our couch and looked at Finn for a moment before climbing onto the couch with him. I got under the blanket and snuggled up close to him. When I heard. "Goodnight mills I love you too" I smiled at that and was finally able to fall asleep.

Couch^^^ (they are sleep on the L part)