For the show

A/N so for this chapter I got some inspiration from the another fillie book if you want to read the book it will be at the bottom of this chapter. (It's really good)

(5 days from last chapter)

Finns pov

"Hey guys so is it okay if we do the makeout today?" Ross asked millie and I. We both nodded and were told to go get into costume. I read over the scrip quickly while walking to set.

I was sitting on set when millie came up to me. "So this isn't gonna be awkward right" she asked with clear anxiety laced thought out her voice. "Nope not at all but how about to make it lighter we make a bet we try to get each other to moan and who ever moans first needs to do something for the other. Like it could be I take you shopping and buy you anything you want within reason. You know." I said chuckling a little. She smiles wide "let's do it you're on wolfhard" she giggles. I let out my hand for her to shake and she did. "Come on kids let's go." Yelled Matt.

"Okay so we don't want it to get TOO heated but maybe just a little so Finn you will say your lines then millie will say hers them millie pull him in for a kiss. And from there it's pretty much up to you if you need help or guidance just lift your heads alright" Shawn said. Me and millie nod and get positioned.

*action*
El and mike were cuddling on the couch. "El what's wrong?" Mike asked sweetly.
"Oh nothing....just umm when we kiss why is it always kinda short?" El asked innocently. "Oh oh umm because we haven't made out yet I didn't know if you were ready for that" Mike said trying to not to stutter. "Well can we maybe try" el asked with puppy eyes. "Sure I mean I guess but only if you-" El smashed her lips onto mikes cutting him off. I was surprised to say the least like me as Finn was not expecting that. I kissed her back as Mike of course. I could by now tell the difference between kissing millie and kissing "eleven" and I sure as hell wasnt kissing millie. We both pulled away for a split second just looking into each other's eyes our lips still lingering. Millie unscriptedly pulled me back in for a kiss. This one was more passionate and definitely millie. I kissed back swiping my tongue on her bottom lip. She allowed me access. We were running out of breath. So I pulled away and laid down on the couch her crawling on top of me stranding my waist. She lent down to kiss me again she ran her hands through my hair while my hands rested on her hips. Moving then up and down ever so often. I flipped us over so that I was between her legs. She lifted her legs around my waist. I rested my hands on her thigh. While her hands found there way to my abs. I began kissing her neck while her nails drug down my back sure to leave marks. I was kissing her shoulder and back up to the dent just before your neck and shoulder. When she drug her nail to hard and I lightly bit her. She moaned and brought my face back up to kiss my lips. My hands moved from her thighs to her stomach. I moved back down kissing her neck this time going a little farther pulling down her shirt and kissing her right above her breast. He head was thrown back she was panting. I came back up kissing her lips. She grabbed my hand and rested it on her boob. So I lightly started to massage it she moaned into the kiss. She was light tugging on my hair which caused me to grunt. After a few more minuets we both quickly ran out of breath and pulled away from one another just looking into each other's eyes. I tucked a pice of her hair out of her face when I hear someone cough. I immediately sprung op out of the position I was in. And got up off the couch.

Matt, Ross and Shawn were looking at us with smirks plastered on there faces while all the st kids were standing there with shock. "You know how people say mileven is the purest ship." Shawn looked at us we both nod. "Well that wasn't so pure." Ross laughed and so does everyone else. My face heats up and I look down at millie she smiles her face also red. "Does that mean we have to redo it" they all shook there heads no. So I grabbed Millie's hand and lead her out. "Just because I'm nice you can win the bet even though technically I still win. So how about we go shopping yeah" I say with a smile millie just giggles and nods her head yes.

The book I was talking about in the A/N it's so good and it's also where I pulled a lot of inspiration

The book I was talking about in the A/N it's so good and it's also where I pulled a lot of inspiration. So thank you @bishoa
❤️❤️