Dorms

(Forgot to put it earlier, but your outfit is above. Ignore the eye colors and beanie, because the beanie would cover your ears. If you don't like something, feel free to change it!)

"Hey, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-Ho!" a boy with glasses said as soon as he saw Evie.

"Evie. Evil Queen's daughter," she said, twirling her hair.

"Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... History of Woodsmen and Pirates, Safety Rules for the Internet, and," he cleared his throat. "Remedial Goodness 101."

"Let me guess," Mal put a candy in her mouth. "New class?" Doug nodded.

"Come on, guys. Let's go find our dorms!" Mal led everyone up the steps before Doug called to them.

"Yeah, your dorms are that way, guys."

"Duh," Y/N whispered from in front of Doug. Everyone headed in the direction that Doug pointed.

"Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..."

"Sneezy," Carlos and Y/N said at the same time. Doug nodded.

*Time Skip brought to you by no one in particular*

Your Point Of View

I walked in my dorm and was met by an explosion of singing. I walked in the door, grabbing the strap of my bag. A very red haired girl looked over and grinned.

"Hello there! I'm Ariana, daughter of Ariel and Eric

"Hello there! I'm Ariana, daughter of Ariel and Eric. You must be Y/N! It's very nice to meet you!" she smiled sweetly and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you, too," I grumbled. I looked around the room. Her side was decorated like the ocean. My side was left untouched. I threw my bag on my bed. I wonder how the others are holding up?

*Time Skip because I'm lazy*

A knock sounded on the door. I opened it, attempting not to wake Ariana.

"C'mon. We're going to get the wand," Carlos said. I nodded, stepping into the hall and silently closing the door. Carlos beckoned me to follow him, so I did. We soon found the others, and I hugged my brother.

"Hey, Eli," I said as we began to dash off campus. "Who's your roommate?"

"Oh, his name's Taylor. He's the son of Tiana and Naveen. What about you?"

"Ariana. Daughter of Ariel and Eric." Mal held up her hand for us to slow. We were approaching a museum. We went around the back and looked in a window. A security guard sat in a chair, looking around at security camera footage. He looked back at the doors. Carlos pulled me back so the guard couldn't see me. One by one, we looked back in the windows. I pushed Carlos's arms off of me and crossed my own across my chest. Just inside the door, was Maleficent's Spinning Wheel.

"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay asked. Both him and Carlos began laughing.

"Yeah, kinda dorky," Carlos said.

"It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary. Magic spindle, do not linger, make my victim prick a finger." Nothing happened.

"Impressive," Jay stated sarcastically.

"I got chills," Carlos added. I hit the backs of their heads gently.

"Prick the finger, prick it deep, send my enemy off to sleep." The guard got up and began to walk to the door, stopping to glance at the spinning wheel. He pricked his finger and began yawning. He fell asleep.

"Not so dorky now, huh?" Mal smirked. She tried to open the door. Locked.

"Stand back," Jay demanded.

"Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick." The doors burst open, and Jay fell on his side. Everyone began laughing.

"Coming?" Everyone followed after Evie and Mal. We ran upstairs and soon found a room. We all stared. Statues of our parents filled the room

"Mommy?"

"Killer."

"I'll never forget Mother's Day again."

"Well, wand's not here. Let's bounce," Jay started. "Let's go!" We walked after Jay, but Mal stayed behind. Eli transformed into a wolf, and I was about to, but got pushed against the wall.

"Wha-? Carlo-" I was cut off. He pressed his lips against mine, then dashed off. My heart raced. It was only for a couple of seconds, but I instantly felt happier. I felt my face become hot just thinking about him. What was wrong with me? I transformed into a wolf and ran down the hall, not taking my mind off of Carlos De Vil.