[18]

It had been a year since Percy had last been in Hogwarts, but all of it was behind him now. Sometimes he believed it had all been a dream, or a nightmare. His only proof it was real was the fact that Voldemort had kept Percy prisoner in the Malfoy manor, saying he'd learn to never betray Voldemort ever again. Percy found the whole situation quite strange, it was like a fog in his brain. He didn't care though, in the room he was locked in he practiced all the spells he could. He'd grown fond of water related spells, so he cast them as much as possible. They allowed him to keep his wand, for whatever reason. It would be simple to just escape but there was no point in it, he had no where to go and no other life purpose.

It was that moment that he heard screams, loud, pained screams. He decided to investigate, unlocking the door using the unlocking spell. He crept around the walls, peering around the corner and seeing Bellatrix Lestrange pinning a girl to the floor. The girl had been screaming, as it seemed Bellatrix was doing something to her.

"Can you please quiet down this ruckus? I'm practicing spells and I cannot concentrate with screams." Percy ordered as he walked into the room.

Bellatrix looked up in anger, "You shouldn't be out here, and you have no right telling me what to do!"

"May I remind you that no matter what I do you cannot hurt me?" Percy smirked, "Voldemort has made it clear that I am not to be touched."

Bellatrix stood up and walked to Percy, stopping very close to his face, "This mission is very important, you'd be lucky to breathe if you mess this up."

Someone walked in holding a beaten up boy, knocking him down to his knees in front of Draco. Percy ignored Bellatrix and walked to the boy in curiosity.

"Is he Harry Potter?" The man asked Draco. Draco looked to the boy with a cold glare.

Percy realized that no matter how beat up, he was still Harry. Percy vaguely remembered the boy, but knew it was for sure the same boy.

"That isn't Harry Potter." Draco finally said.

'So that's the game we're playing?' Percy thought to himself. He liked the idea of it, so he decided to play along.

"Draco is right, this couldn't possibly be Harry Potter.

________________________________

Ron was afraid, not of his own demise but of Hermione and Harry. The screams he heard were definitely Hermione's, he just couldn't grasp the idea that she was being hurt and he was locked up in a basement, completely useless.

Finally, after what felt like ages, the two were brought back to the cellar. Harry had a grim look on his face, as if he'd seen a ghost.

Hermione was silent, her hand holding her arm protectively and refusing to meet anyone's gaze.

"Percy's here." Harry finally said, breaking the silence.

"He is? Was he okay?" Ron asked. He wasn't particularly fond of Percy but that didn't mean he didn't care at all.

"He seemed fine, he and Draco both said that I wasn't me." Harry explained, and suddenly the cellar door opened and closed. Everyone remained silent, hoping for the best.

"This is where the guests are staying, quite rude of them." A voice spoke, slowly approaching them in the darkness.

"Who are you?" Luna asked curiously.

The figure finally approached the light, and there he was.

"Percy?" Harry asked, not sure if it really were the boy.

"Mmhmm?" Percy hummed. "I know you, I know that much. I just don't remember it."

Harry, Hermione, and Ron exchanged a nervous glance. It was definitely Percy, his jet black hair might've been messier (If it wasn't already messy before), and his sea green eyes still held the same lost look in them. The only difference was a few more scars than before, but that was barely noticeable. He wasn't wearing anything fancy as the other death eaters had. He simply wore a grey shirt with black jeans, his dark mark clear as day on his forearm.

"Seeing as you're all locked up, you're an enemy." Percy spoke, "But considering that I do remember not hating you after that time at Hogwarts, I'm giving you an opportunity to escape."

"How?" Ron asked, "They have our wands!"

Percy shook his head and threw a pile of wands at them, "The house elf can get you all away, now hurry before you can't."

Everyone picked up their wands, looking at Percy skeptically. There had to have been a catch.

"Can't what?" Harry asked, still not sure what to think of Percy.

"Leave." Percy replied. "Now go before I change my mind."

The group nodded, and Dobby got them out of there and on unknown land.

Harry knew one thing for sure, Percy was still an ally, even with the slight memory loss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had no idea what to write, so I call this word vomit.

Dobby lives, yay.

It went differently than in the movie or book, but that's only because I didn't want to copy it exactly or rewatch the scene. So there you go, wonderful uninspired chapter.

Please leave suggestions for what you all want in the story, I only have the ending planned and no ideas how to lead up to it.

Juliet_Nebula