Disclaimer and Introduction

✧༺☾♛☽༻✧

Maisy is different from the rest of her community. She differs in the way she acts, the way she sees things, the way she thinks. Why, do you ask? Here's the thing. Somehow, Maisy knows something the rest of her world doesn't, something that she longs for.

When her small rebellious actions of thinking and acting differently catch up to her, she's left wondering why her whole life is controlled by people who don't think like her. She doesn't like being controlled and all she wants is to break free, because it seems as if the people controlling her are doing everything wrong.

Except for one thing.

But they just have to ruin that too, don't they?

✧༺☾♛☽༻✧

DISCLAIMERS

~ This is a dystopian/utopian type of story, if you're not into that, there are many other great books waiting to be read by you.

~ There are many time skips in this story, time skips that skip a LOT of time. If you don't like how fast the story goes then I suggest you don't read it as well.

~ Grammar and spelling are by no means perfect. I'm human, I make mistakes. If that bothers you... well you do you boo.

~ This story is INSPIRED by the book Son by Lois Lowry and the Matched series by Allie Condie.

~ The way the system works in my book is completely made up from the squishy thing in my head. If you see anything like my work, I probably haven't read it (because I've never read anything like this before, I guess) so I assure you that I have not copied the idea.

Last of all, I just want to say, please give my book a chance. Even just the first chapter? I'd be eternally grateful to you. I hope you enjoy :D

<333
✧༺☾♛☽༻✧