Im back!

A/n hey guys I'm soooo sorry I kinda gave up on this book for a while cause no one was reading it but now people are I'll start updating again thank you all for reading my book I hope you all enjoy the rest of it! It's be the Normal Sunday updates and if I don't update on Sunday please don't freak out I will update as soon as possible

Y/n POV
Eventually the knocking stopped and you drifted off to sleep enjoying the thought that maybe just maybe Gaara liked you too. Just the thought of that made you so happy that it was unreal.
    I woke up to the sound of my door bursting open. I look to the door to see Temari and I grown laying back down and tossing the covers back over my face.
     "Y/nnnnnn get upppp...." Temari started to shake you to get up.
      "Go away Temari." You growled at her a little.
     "But today you and Gaa-Me are gonna hang out!" She sounded like a pleading child.
    "Fine but, get out I have to change " she listened and left.
       I got up and closed the door locking it I didn't want anyone getting in anymore. I took of the sleeping clothes I was wearing previously and started to wrapping myself up with the bandages I wear underneath my clothes. When I finished it looked like I had s sports bra and shorts made out of bandages. I heard a knock on the door and forgetting that the bandages is all I was wearing to cover me up at the moment I opened it to she Kankuro.
"hey y/n you....." he blushed up closing his eyes.
"What're you...." I looked down and sighed "it's just some bandages your fine." I didn't really mind.
He turned around and opened his eyes but he kept his head facing the floor probably to avoid looking at me. "You doing anything today?" He asked shyly.
"Yes me and Temari are going out today to have fun I don't know what yet so talk to Temari." I looked at him.
He left and I closed the door throwing on my other clothes on top of this I put the needles in the rose on my head it looked like decorations but pretty useful when I need it. Temari walked in and paused looking at me she was wearing a cute outfit and shook her head no.
"Oh y/n my sweet little innocent y/n we need to get you out of these!" She walked over to me "take them off leave the bandages!"
Not reaLly caring I did what she said as she walk over to my clothes and pull it a dress.
"Wear this my dear Y/n!" She said handing it to me.
I put the dress on (pic above) it was a f/c dress I put on some black flats cause they go with everything. Temari looked at me alost for words she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my room.
"Ok let's go!" She yelled happily.

Gaara POV
I could hear Temari yelling random stuff the the front door open and slam closed. I sighed just another boring day for me I guess. Then I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in." I said as Kankuro opened the door and walked in.
"The girls are hanging out today so how about us guys hang out too?" Kankuro looked at me.
"Guess it's better then nothing." Gaara got up and tried to walk out the door.
"Hey you should change out of your battle clothing" With that he left.
Gaara sighed and didn't change he left his room and found Kankuro who also didn't change. They opened the front door and left heading to their first destination.

Y/n pov
Me and Temari walked around until we found a spa and walked in. It was pretty nice considering I don't really like being touched by people this was ok cause it was for a good reason. We left after a while we had our nails painted and they were pretty she had talked me into going to the tea shop and we sat down at a table for four.

   "Temari shouldn't we leave... what if a group of four show up...? I felt bad just sitting here.

   "She looked at me and smiled "just wait the other two are coming." I probably looked shocked cause she laughed.

   We sat there for about three more minutes until Gaara and Kankuro showed up and sat down in front of us. I saw Kankuro wink at Temari as she all of a sudden "didn't" Feel good.

   "Oh guys I'm sorry I should probably head home so I don't get you all sick..." she faked a pretty good cough.

    "Here Temari I'll take you so just in case you get sick ,will you two be good on your own?" He looked over at us.

   "Yep we can manage" I said blushing.

   I watched as the two of them left and I looked over at Gaara as he stood up and placed his hand out for me to take. "We should do something else..." he said with a slight blush when I took his hand.

   I got up out of my seat and followed Gaara as we err walking by we saw a street fair and walked around it. I was in pure amazement as we walked by everything as happy as can be. We played some games and he won me a stuffed bear.

~~~~~ time skip cause I don't know what to wright~~~~

   We were both sitting on the roof of the house and I glanced over at Gaara and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for the awesome date."

   It took everything I had not to burst out laughing as his face turned as red as his hair. I managed to keep cool and rested my head on his shoulder but little did we know two siblings followed us around all day long. Trying to find a moment as cute as this.