Part 9

A/n warning has self ahem in this chapter please produce with caution.

Y/n POV
I woke up in a forest and wondered around till I saw the sight of a village "am I home?" I walked forward until a guard stopped me at the wall "holt who goes there!?" I growled and kept walking.

"She's not stopping, get Gaara." I heard a guard say.

I kept walking ignoring all the guards  as I pulled out my fans, I had made an of based off this form so I should know how to work my powers now. Three new figured appeared on the wall as my fans started to glow along with my eyes and hair.

"Take them into questioning use any means you need."  One of the figures spoke.

I growled as guards jumped down and got into their fighting stance. I swung my fan up down left and right as glowing slash makes from my fans charged them. They tried to dodge but I stomped my foot into the ground it cracking and light shining through creating a Chinese dragon, I jumped onto it flying above the guards and to the three unknown figures that gave the order.

"Y/n...?" That voice.

My head faced the three people Kankuro Temari and Gaara. The dragon moved closer to the three and it disappeared as I jumped onto the gate.

"Hey..." 

I was embraced into a hug almost instantly by Gaara I stood still unmoving he let go. 

"Four years... it took you four years to get back from your home..."  Temari spoke quietly. "I think you owe us a full explanation now y/n."

I nodded my head and followed them back to their house and into my room it was the same before I left it looked completely untouched.

" I'm not from your world, but a different one. This earring takes me from place to place... but time moves faster in your world... one day in my world is four of yours."

They all looked st my shocked at what they were hearing. I understand why I was just shocked apon entering their world.

"When my real body gets woken up I get taken out of this world the last time it was because something bad happened. And  u couldn't get back a year passed in my time. But now I'm back."

I left it the part of me getting Bullied and cutting so they wouldn't get worried they don't need that now. I looked at my arms and noticed the long sleeves I was wearing and it was hot. 'Even in this world my Arms  are damaged.' I thought to myself

"So your back, but you can't stay.." Kankuro was speaking what everyone was thinking.

I sighed I wanted nothing more then to stay in this world where the thought of being happy didn't seem as impossible as the thought of it in my world.  I took notice on how Gaara was just starring at me blankly not even blinking. I understood why he didn't want me to leave again.

"I'm afraid so." I tugged my sleeve farther down covering up my hand at this point it was more of a attempt to calm myself down. Then the act of trying to hid what I feared was underneath it.  Kankuro and Temari nodded and left while Gaara stayed there in my room with me.

He pulled me into another hug he clung to me as if I would dissolve as soon as he let go. But I was yanked out of my thoughts as I felt my shirt just wet and noticed how bad he was skaking. He was older now more mature but he was crying

"Please don't leave me that long again..." he sounded hurt. "I-i had almost givin up hope on seeing you again."

I hugged him back all my pent up emotions from my world then now remembering how much I liked him.

"I'm sorry..."

When he finally let go it was darker outside I knew it almost night when I got here but I didn't realize how long my explanation took along with us both enjoying the other company again. 

"Y/n..." he sounded unsure.

"Yes Gaara?"

"I never stopped loving you when you left." I felt myself blush at his words.

At this point I was laying down in my bed when I felt the door behind my sink  and a pair of arms around my waist pulling me closer to the person. At this moment I forgot why I was so mad at them 'why did I give this up?' I thought to myself 'that's right, they took my time with grandma away.' I felt sick to my stomach I knew this half of me was fine but what about her... the moon me.

Gaara pov

I laid down on the bed next to her wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer and falling asleep.

I woke up to the sound of the window opening I noticed y/n was gone and a figure with glowing hair running away.

I followed

I chased around y/n's night form which she has no recalls from this form at all. I noticed I had lost her and stopped moving turning around to face her.

"Why am I here again?" Her voice was filled with venom.

It confused me surely this girl doesn't forget about her day memories too.

"What do you mean y/n?" I asked

" I mean why would this idiotic girl come back here after what you guys did. It makes no sense!"

I looked at her in pure confusing as to what the heck she was talking about now what we did? What did we do?  Why does she speak about y/n like they are two different people it made no sense at all.

"I mean if I were her I would hate you guys scratch that I do hate you guys anyways. I mean who wouldn't your the reason she was builled. Your the reason she cuts... your the reason her grandmothers last moments where spent alone.