|Eleven|

Sonic

The sound of metals clanking at each other stirred me awake. I let my eyes remain closed as I try to adjust myself from the painful headache surfacing into my brain. The groan that I tried to hold back slipped through my lips and let itself be heard into the surrounding atmosphere. By instinct, my hands moved to touch the part of my brain where the throbbing felt most horrible, but as I do so they were accompanied by the clanking metals along with the heavy weight around my wrists.

My eyes opened wide out of fear and curiosity of what I felt. The first thing I saw was a very unfamiliar ceiling above me. Next I finally gave notice to what I had my back facing against, to my guess it was a metal table where I was in the most obvious way chained to it. The idea of sitting up was in my mind so I could be knowledgeable of my current whereabouts. I pry myself to get my body up but the chains and splitting headache caused me to remain laying on the table.

Well, that didn't work. So I thought of just turning my head to accomplish this task. What I could just see were dark walls since the light illuminating the room was too dim. I close my eyes for a while trying to retrace back the memories that would explain how I got here. I remember Tails' house, the note and then the painful blow I felt behind my head. That explains this headache I have right now, but I also remember someone walking towards me.

All of a sudden I heard footsteps, my heart began to race abnormally and sweat began pouring out of my skin. I've been kidnapped and now I'm about to see who it is or who they are! I quickly shut my eyes closed as to pretend I was still unconscious but the way my body was shaking involuntarily, it would be completely undeniable that I was already awake.

The footsteps came to a halt but I remained to keep my eyes shut. Seconds passed by and not a single sound was made from the unknown person, but I could unarguably hear my own heart ready to burst out of my chest at any given moment. I waited anxiously for any kind of sign besides silence, the time that passed by was just a minute but to me it felt like an eternity. I was already beginning to think that the sound of footsteps were all just in my mind until I heard a voice.

"I know your awake." it said.

My eyes shot open, fear evident within them and the first thing my eyes took in was a hedgehog. A girl hedgehog, she had grey fur that seem to shine like silver if touched by light and her purple eyes looked as if they were glowing under the shade of darkness. Her long lashes mixed perfectly with her eyes and had a peach colored muzzle. As her thin body towered above me I could tell she was strong and a capable fighter, she was clothed like an assasin and held that bad girl look. Her long darker shade of grey quills burshed past her shoulders and down to her back. She looks beautiful but she also looks deadly evil.

I believe she noticed I was taking in her every feature because a smirk made its way upon her lips and was followed by a dark chuckle.

"Like what you see Blue Boy?"she asked batting her eyelashes mockingly at me. I was annoyed at first but the nickname she gave me caught my attention. Shadow called me Blue Boy, but it wasn't on great terms which I can recall. "Like the nickname? I believe you like being called by that, am I right? Oh who am I kidding of course you like it because," she said as she had her back facing at me, then she turned to face me again. One hand though remained to hide behind her back, she leaped without warning and let the dagger's sharp tip point at my neck, slowly approaching to meet my flesh. "...Shadow had called you that name." she whispered and then stared at me for a while. As for me my eyes went wide, shocked by the mention of Shadow's name.

How did she know? (she watched sonic boom 😂 just kidding I couldn't help myself 😂-the author)

How in the world did she know? Okay maybe she was there when the fight happened but how did she even hear Shadow's voice from a distance when he seems to always talk in such an inaudible tone? My mind was left baffled of the thought because I simply notice just how close she is from my face.

The stare continued as I felt the tip of her dagger began to slowly penetrate my skin. I couldn't breath, I mean I can breath because I wasn't choking or anything, but having her that close felt so uncomfortable that I was trying to hold my breath. The stabbing feeling had finally left my neck. I almost forgot to breath but luckily I did remembered to do so. The crazy woman chortled, pleased at my discomfort. After a short while she finally ceased from laughing and returned to look at me. Cleaning her black painted dagger with a white dirty clothed that seemed to have just magically appeared on her hands or did she have it hidden somewhere my eyes could not see at the moment.

"I'm hoping you would behave very well on your stay here." she said as she continued rubbing the ragged cloth agaisnt the sharp object. "If you do misbehave.."she paused her sentence, raising her dagger leveling it to her face as a malicious thought came to her mind and relflected into her eyes, "..it won't be a lovely feeling for you. Take my words seriously." she said and left.

I stare onto the ceiling as I thought about the whole nice chat I had with that crazy mean woman. She looks like the type who would not joke and is completely willing to put her words into literal reality.

What could she even want from me? She didn't mentioned any of it before she left. Not only am I here thinking of a possible escape plan but I'm also left with hundreds of possible reasons why I am kidnapped by another villian other than Dr. Eggbutt.

I hope the others notice my absence so they could come and rescue me. Hopefully.