Part 21: Nice Trip? Hell No!!!

“HE WANT YOU BACK!!??” they yelling. I nodded.
    “Why!?”asked Jisoo.
    “I don't know. They want to kidnapped me. I run as fast as I can. That's why I late yesterday. ”
    “Now we got it. Ughhhh!!!!  Why he want you back!! He leave you! He throw you like a trash now he want you back just like that!!!???”said Jennie angrily.
    “you must be carefully Lydia. He will do anything yo get you.”said Jisoo.
    “I know. But the worse is...he know I'm a Black Rose.”
     “What!? How!?”asked Lisa.
    “I don't know!!”
    “This getting moreeeeee dangerous.”said Lisa.
    “We all dangerous. We must be carefull next time.”said Jisoo. We all nodded.

We heard a honk and we know that is the boys. We take our luggage and went out. We get in and we drive to the airport. Soon we arrive we went in.

    “Jeju Island here we come!!” yelling Lisa.
    “Yah!! Lis!! Take your luggage!”said Jungkook. They really just like a couple.

    “Come on guys. We need to go.”said Jin. We follow Jin and we get to aeroplane. Suga sit with Namjoon, cause he don't want to sit with Rose. He know he will get annoyed. Jennie sit with Hobi cause she don't want to sit with Taehyung. Poor Tae. Jin sit with Jisoo. Jungkook sit with Lisa. I want to sit with Rose but someone pulled my wirst and force me to sit. Guess what? It Jimin. Lastly, Taehyung sit with Rose.

??? POV

   “They already in.” said my man.
  “Good. Don't take your eyes from her. Got it?”
“Yes boss.” I hang up.
“well...let see what my girl can do. And also..don't worried babe..you will be mine again...Kim Lydia.” I smirked and can't wait to meet her again. Looked like she already make more friend.

End of ??? POV

I looked at Jimin confusedly.
    “What was that for?” he looked at me.
   “Nothing. I just want you to sit with you.”said Jimin. I sigh defeated. I sit beside the window. He looked at me all the time and make me uncomfortable.

    “what exactly did you want Jimin? You already stared at me all the time!!”

He sigh.
    “Why are you late yesterday?”asked Jimin.
    “I told you,I found a cat and feed her.” well, it's lie. I'm sorry Jimin. I can't tell you.

   “ I know it lie. What did you do with that boy?”asked Jimin. Boy? Who?
   “Okay, I'm sorry I don't get it.”

Jimin POV

     “Okay, I'm sorry I don't get it.” said Lydia. Why she don't get it? Did she try to hide it. My blood are boiled. I should controlled it cause everyone is sleep.

     “Why are you late yesterday? Honestly.” she silence for awhile. Than, she start to talk.

    “are you think I'm....do something with that boy who same come late with me yesterday?” said Lydia with....sadness?

I don't know why but I feel...weird. I feel broken when saw her face...like this. Her eyes...get watery.
     “I...” Jimin say something!! You will make her misunderstand!!! Why I can't find a word yo say!!! Come on Jimin!!!

    “You think...I'm not a virgin? You think I'm... late because of that?”said Lydia. Her tears fallen. No, Lydia don't cry please.
    “I get it...I think..you're not same like everyone.... It okay...” said Lydia. Lydia, please don't be like this. What have I done? Why I can't speak!? She plugged her earphone and try to sleep. And what she mean by ‘ I think..you're not same like everyone...’

End of Jimin POV

When I heard Jimin said like that...I feel broke. I don't know why but I feel hurt when he don't believe me. I cry silence. After a few hours...we arrive.

     “Wake up you couch potato!!”said Lisa. She sit in front of me. I open my eyes slowly. I unplugged my earphone.
    “Hey...are you okay? Your eyes...are red.”asked Lisa worriedly.

I silence for awhile. I looked at Jimin but seem he already wake up. Maybe he wait outside already.
    “Nothing..I just...need more sleep but I'm okay. Come on..we need to go. Everyone must wait for us.” I said while went out.

Lisa POV

I wake Lydia up but when she wake up...I notice that her eyes is red. Is she...crying? I asked her but she said nothing. She went out and leave me confusedly and worried. I must tell this to Unnie. It must be something wrong with Lydia. I can't ignore our little sister like that. She is our leader even she small.

End of Lisa POV.

All of us gather with our luggage. I looked at Jimin but he seem like...avoids me. I don't care..I'm here to...have fun.
     “All here?”asked Jin. We nodded.
     “Good. Come on.” said Jin. We followed him.

We went out from airport.
     “Um..Jin. Where is our car?” asked Suga.
    “Who said we will have a ride?”said Jin while smiling.
    “Wait...don't tell me...we will...”
    “You're right Lydia!! We will walked!!”said Jin happily.
    “WHAT!!???”All of us said at the same time except Jin and Jisoo who smiled like an idiot.

   “YAH!! There is no way I will walked!!”said Jennie.
   “Hyung. It a long walked you know..plus we will bring our luggage. It heavy.”said Jungkook.
    “We will exercise. Sounds good right?”said Jin. We all groaning defeated. I hate it.

Continue~••••

Guys...can you guys wish me good like on my PT3🙇? Cause it around the corner. I'm nervous😭😢....I hope I do the exam well😊💕💞