Part 46 S2

Jimin POV

Me and the boys are working at our company. Many people ask our helped cause we are a King Mafia and the famous right now. I sit at my chair while looked at my screen laptop. Than, my phone light on. I think someone text me.

"Appa!! did you see Eomma asthma medicine!!??"

Yeah that right. Since she give birth of Lymin, she got asthma but it not normal. Doctor said it critical asthma. It always happen to woman who giving birth but not often. Most of them just got a normal. Doctor said to me that do not make her stress or sad or anything negative to her.

When my daughter asked, I became panic. I'm scared if something happen to her. I call her immediately.

"Appa!! Eomma is passed out!!!"

Her sound..just like it hard to breath. Lymin must crying

"Lymin!! Are you okay!? Where is Eomma!?!?" I asked with worried voice.

"Appa..help..Eomma is passed out...."

"Blondie, calm down. Did Eomma do something that can make her asthma come?" I try to calm but I can't. There is no way it come by itself. It must have something she do.

"She..she..d-dance..."

"SHE WHAT!!??" without my realized, I yelling at my daughter.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. Blondie, now, where is the others?"

"They..w-went out..." her voice become worst.

"Okay, Lymin. Try to find Eomma asthma thing. I will go home right now. Just, relax."

"O..okay..."

I hang up. I grab my things and run out from my office. Than, I bumped into Taehyung. All his thing drop from his hands.

"Yah, Jimin. Why you are so hurry? Are you okay bro?" he take is hand out to help me and pull me.

"I'm okay Tae. I have to go." I run and ignore him.

Taehyung POV

"Okay...that weird. What wrong with Jimin?"

I continue walked and went to Namjoon office. I knock the door.

"Come in!!" well, each of us has office. Jimin is the boss but just like..all of us are the boss. Funny right?

"Here. I already finished it." I give him the file.
"Wow so fast Tae. I'm impressed. Anyway, thank you for helping me." said Namjoon.
"No, it okay hyung. It just I don't have anything to do."

I sit at chair and let out a heavy sigh. I rest my back at the chair. I know Namjoon stared at me.

"Something wrong, Tae?" asked Namjoon.
"Nothing big." I answer while closed my eyes.
"Really? Cause I can sense that you have something that bothered you." said Namjoon.

Yeah, Namjoon know how we looked like when we have something wrong. He great at it. He always listen to our problem.

"It just..I bumped into Jimin just now."
"Than?" asked Namjoon.
"He seem..rush?"
"Rush to go where?" asked Namjoon with more curiosity.
"I don't know. I don't have a chance to asked him. He just run after I helped him."

It normal for us to worried about Jimin. Cause, Jimin is our leader and he would do anything what he want. He can lost control whenever he mad. I'm scared if he ever hurt Lydia without his realized. Maybe not from touch, but maybe from mentality or the way he speak.

"Maybe..Lydia have problem?" said Namjoon.
"Maybe."
"You know that Lydia have asthma. That why he rush." said Namjoon.

I just replied him with 'hm'. Maybe he right.

End of Taehyung POV

Jimin POV

Soon, I arrive. I went out from my car and run to the house.

"Lydia!!! Where are you!!!???Lymin!!!!"

I keep yelling her name but still no answer. I run upstairs and check our bedroom. I open the door and saw Lymin cry without stopping while shaking Lydia to wake up. I run to them and bring Lydia to my arm.

"Did you found Eomma asthma thing?"

She shaking her head while cry.

"It okay Blondie. Come, let go."

I bring Lydia just like a bride style and put her gentle inside my car. Lymin sit at in front cause I layed Lydia at back sit. I drive as fast as I can. Than, I remember the accident that Lydia involved where she and the girls being crashed by Lee Hongshin who try to kill her.

And she blind for temporary by that accident. I don't want that to be repeats again so I drive slow but not too slow.

Soon, we arrive. I bring Lydia and call for doctor. She being bought to room. I and my daughter waiting outside.

"A-Appa...is..is Eomma.. Okay?" said Lymin while sobbing.

I hugged her tightly and rub her back. I know she worried so do I.

"Don't worried. Eomma will be okay, trust me okay?" I broke the hug and looked at her.

She nodded slowly. We waited for a few minutes. Than, doctor came out.

"How is she?"
"She okay. Did she do something?" asked Doctor.
"Yes she did. She dance."
"What? There is no way dance the reasons she get her asthma." said the doctor.

I looked at her confused.

"what do you mean?"
"What I mean is, she can dance. Dance has nothing to do with her asthma but it must be something happen to her." said the doctor.

Something happen to her? I asked Lymin but she said she at backyard while Lydia at living room watching TV. Did something happen to her? We go home. I layed Lydia carefully at her bed. I asked Lymin to go to her room and she did. I kissed her forhead before she go to her room.

I sit beside her.

"Lydia-ah. What happen to you?"

Continue~••••