Green spiders awakening (1)

At the age of four kids awaken a certain power called 'quirks.' But when Izuku turned four, he didn't get any 'quirk.' He was quirkless. When the kids found out that izuku is quirkless, he was bullied and tormented by his fellow classmates. The main assailant being his supposed best friend, Katsuki Bakugo.

When Katsuki got his quirk, he was praised by everybody. His parents, teachers, principles and his friends. Katsuki would always make fun of Izuku and call him a deku. Which meant 'useless.' Even with all this tormenting, Izuku still kept his head up high. Even with all of this tormenting, izuku still had a dream. A dream of becoming the number one hero.

.

.

.

'Today was the day where we visited the quirk lab! I'm so excited to see their quirk engineering. And good thing that kacchan is sick, so I can enjoy this trip,' Izuku thought.

The class entered a bus and rode for about 30 minutes until they reached Quirk lab. They got off the bus and were greeted by a guide. The tour guide walked them around the place until she reached the lab full of spiders. She then explained that these spiders have quirks and that they were not born with it but injected with some kind of dna. She explained that using somebody's DNA, they can create a serum that can be injected into other heroes and soldiers. Izuku was mesmerized by hearing this. Maybe one day he can get the quirk serum. While izuku was daydreaming, he didnt realize a spider landed on his hand. It was only when the spider bit him, he realized a fucking SPIDER was on his hand and bit him. Izuku immediately smacked the spider and killed it. The trip finished and after a few hours Izuku arrived home. As soon as he entered home, he went directly to his bed and fell asleep.

While izuku was sleeping, izuku's genes and DNA were being altered. After 10 hours of solid sleep, izuku woke up on the floor. When izuku stood up, he realized something was Different. Normally when he stood up he was the same height as his bed frame. But he realized he stood much taller then that. He looked at the mirror and realized he was right. He didnt get one or two inches taller. He was atleast 6 inches taller now. And somehow his body actually fit his baggy shirt. Taking his shirt off he realized that he now had muscles. It was as if izuku weight lifted for 5 years.

While Izuku was in a daze, he did not hear the sound of his mother knocking on his door. Inko, having had enough, opened the door to see that her son has not only grew a lot, he also had defined muscles.

Izuku looked back at her to see his mother.

"Y-YOUR NOT MY SON!"

"Mom I am"

"HOW DO YOU LOOK LIKE THAT THEN?!"

"U-uhhhh gr-growth spurt?"

"Really? That's your best excuse?"

"I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED EITHER!"

Inko finally accepted this son as her son and gave Izuku some of his fathers clothing since izuku didnt have much clothes that fitted him. The clothing was still quite tight but it was better then his other clothes. Izuku grabbed the door knob and left...... no that didn't happen. His hand got stuck on the doorknob. First Izuku was confused as shit why his hand wouldn't let go. Izuku then tried to relax which somehow worked. Izuku then ran to school to realize he is running much faster than a human.

He finally reached his class and swung the door open. Everyone stared at izuku as they wondered what the hell happened. Even katsuki couldnt believe what he was seeing. He rubbed his eyes a few time and thought that maybe he was still sick. But looking at everyone elses reaction, he knew that what he was seeing was reality.

Izuku went to his seat and sat down. The whole class was just staring at Izuku and even when the teacher came in, the class was staring at him. School ended quickly and Izuku wanted to leave as soon as possible. He was so close but when he was about to pass the entrance gate, he felt a weird sensation that told him something was coming from behind. Unknowingly Izuku just back flipped behind katsuki who was about Blast izuku's back.

Katsuki looked back to see Izuku behind him. Katsuki, now filled with anger, decided to put Deku in his place. Katsuki first did a left hook which Izuku saw. Izuku slipped under his punch. Katsuki, now more mad, threw a flurry of explosions/punches which were all parried or dodged. Izuku then finally made a move. Izuku side stepped a cross and gave Katsuki a devastating body shot.

This punch threw katsuki 10 meters away. Izuku, realizing what he did, ran away into an alley. There in the alley Izuku felt a weird sensation on both of his inner wrists. Izuku checked his wrists and saw something white inside his wrist. Izuku then remembered what happened at home and the door knob.

Izuku then put 5 of his fingers on the wall then climbed up. Then he put his other hand on the wall and climbed up the wall like a spider. He reached the top and was now walking on the roof thinking of what was going on. He then remembered the quirk lab and the spider. Izuku then connected everything.

The wall climbed, some kind of sense, enhanced strength and Izuku looked at his wrist, webs. Izuku then remembered how those spiders had quirks and thought if one had bitten him, he could have gotten those quirks.