5

Y/n POV:
As you rushed out of the building basically skipping with your books up against you chest as you sigh and take a deep breath as you turn a few counters and see Nancy and her boyfriend , Nancy all smiley and giggly and Steve smirking and happy. You had to bit you lip really hard to prevent any sobs from coming. You look down and feel the salty tears flooding down your cheeks as you most certainly felt like her, The perfect Nancy Wheeler like me I must truly be crazy I think to my self with my vision becoming blurry from all of my tearing that are blocking my view ' she will never like you' you think to yourself ' she's doesn't deserve him she's better than that she's better than him better than you better than everyone you tell yourself as you stop biting your now bleeding lip a drop landing on the grass below you a drop of blood from lip and two drops of tears from your eyes that are still coming at a rapid speed ' I'm so stupid even if she liked girls as well which she doesn't why would she choose me I mean I'm just a huge living mess' I huff to myself sadder by the second nothing I do is going to change my mood no one but the girl, the girl that I can't get, the perfect girl that lives next door, who's name is Nancy Wheeler I realise.

Timeskip: sorryyy

Y/n POV:
Hours past after seeing Nancy and the boy together you feel sick and go to bed early and as you look outside to glance outside at Nancy's window you notice that she's already looking at you with causes you being the awkward person that you are just the stay where you are and stare out at the girl next door and wonder 'how is someone so perfect' you watch her in awe
You wave at her with a huge grin on your face causing her to do the same with a ear-to-ear grin she waved back ' hey Nance' you mumble just so she could hear her ' hello y/n' she smiled you love the way that she says your name it seems like she's meant to say it or something. What is this goddess doing to me you thinks to yourself as you wave to her one last time before closing your window and slowly drifting off to sleep with the happy smile still plastered on your face in a peaceful sleep...