2

Nancy's POV:
I was laying on my bed thinking of what I'm going to do tomorrow as I looked up at the celling. I heard a quiet knock that snap my out of my thoughts ' come in' I say it was my mother who opened the door and smiled and said 'I have some very exciting news, there is a new girl moving next door who is the same age as you you too might become friends you know'
'Cool' i said really excited ' what's her name' 'oh I'm not sure but I heard they moved all the way from Canada' she gave me a quick smile as she
walked out my room leaving me with all kinds of emotions like excitement nervousness and happiness I might be able to have a friend that can hang out every night. I haven't even meet her but I already know that she's going to be awesome.

Time skip:
Still Nancy POV:
As soon as i finished my diner ( which was chicken and rice) I raced to clean up and baked some pumpkin pie and waited for it to cool when it finished I got I ready for when y/n comes because I really want to make a good first impression. I hear a car pulling into the neighbour's house and I open the door to see a perfect girl open her car door with y/e/c orbs and straight brown hair with a cute fringe she turned around and saw me and instantly smiled revealing cute dimples I walked towards her and said ' hi, I'm Nancy wheeler your new neighbor welcome to Hawkins I made your family some pumpkin pie hope you enjoy'
I ramble I blushed embarrassed but also because she was so cute but not in a gay way because I'm with Steve and I'm happy with him
' thanks I'm y/n see ya around nance' see chucked winking at me causing me to blushed even redder her hands take the pumpkin pie which I was holding in my hands and our hands touched for a very short amount of time but I felt right I sighed as I watched her walk into her house. I was looking forward to seeing her around