6

Nancy's POV:

How is y/n so cute like what. I smiled to myself as I remembered last night how she awkwardly waved good to me from her bedroom window. I'm actually so happy that she is my new neighbour like I'm pretty lucky to live next door to her, to me she is perfect. As I glanced at my clock on my bedside table it read: 7:46 time to get ready for school sighed to myself from thinking about school. As I put on some nice clothes and head to the breakfast table were the rest of my family was sitting mike was smirking at me I was confused what did he do now. I roll my eyes and huff as I go to sit down and said morning to everyone and I gave mike a what the hell did I do look and rolled my eyes again mike always annoying me with his weirdo friends I was enjoying my eyes and toast than mike put maple syrup on his eggs like who does that 'that's gross' 'your gross' he replied and when I turned my head for a second he poured it on my eggs eww ' ewwww what the hell mike?!' I huff he basically just ruined my perfectly good day but whatever I was suddenly snapped out my though by a soft knock on the door and I automatically got up and basically ran over to the door before anybody else could I don't know I was so quick I was probably just one of mike's loser friends but whatever I opened the door the reveal y/n with her hair neatly tucked into a bun she had a sweater on with clouds and it was a baby blue because it was a pretty cold day and she also had a red nose and pinkish cheeks ( even though y/n actually blushing) she looked super cute when she's cold what is this girl doing to you I though to myself 'her nance' I love the way she says my name so much even more when she says a nickname 'morning y/n'
'So I was wondering i you wanted to walk to school with me this lovely morning it's fine if you can't' she explained 'sure I'd love to I'll just go get my bag come in if you like I'll only be a minute' I announced to her as she carefully walked though my front door smiling slightly
As I disappeared into my room grabbing my bag and quickly applying some strawberry lipgloss and ran to find y/n talking to my idiot brother, mike and she was laughing with him.
'Come y/n lets get going' I say I make my way to the door and we start our walk to school..