7

Y/n POV:
As Nancy and I  began walking to school I  kept sneaking sly glances at her and hoping that she wouldn't see me and sometimes if she did I would blush and look away as quickly as I could because I would probably look really creepy and like a weird stalker but I couldn't help that I think she is so perfect, with everything about her.. Nancy's perfect smile, her perfect hair .. I think I'm falling in love for the perfect, Nancy wheeler. But I couldn't because we are just friends and that's all we could ever be because she has a boyfriend anyway and she is happy with him. Anyway if she did like girls or both why would she choose me? I'm just boring old y/n nothing to special but it's not like she even likes me like that anyway.  Oh well I think. 'Hey y/n I'll see you later.  She paused 'I've got to go find someone because I promised, bye' Nancy explained Interrupting me from my sad and random thoughts I was a little bit embarrassed because I haven't even been listening to what she has been saying this whole walk ' ok bye, Wheeler' I whispered under my breath barley audible and sigh as I watch her speed walk away to the car that I knew as Steve's Harrison the popular school boy who was also Nancy's 'great' boyfriend and sure she might of been happy with him and him with her but I wasn't. Just watching them smile at each is enough to make me feel sick but I just swallowed the lump in my throat and walked up the big staircase to another day of school. As soon as walk in a hurry to my locker and I put all of my stuff away and than think back to the parking lot with Nancy and Steve and I start sniffing and my eyes start watering. As I finished another average day of school I start to walk home but I feel I tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see someone who I didn't expect, Nancy's younger brother, Mike. I met him this morning when you were waiting for Nancy he seemed nice. 'Oh-h hi mike' I say trying to wipe away my tears from before because this is pretty embarrassing for me. ' hey y/n I wanted to know if you wanted to meet my friends than watch or play dnd with us?' He asked with hopeful eyes and a small cheeky smile. ' sure why not' I say happily. Hopefully I don't see Nancy while I'm there because that would be horrible and I really would want to see her but not with him.