4

Nancy POV:
As I decided to go to the library I was going to study for my upcoming history exam I had next week but I really wanted to be prepared for it.
But as I was walked there I couldn't stop thinking about y/n how her hair perfect rested over her shoulders. Her gorgeous ocean eyes so easy to get lost in. Her plump pale red slightly parted lips. Her perfect body not to curvy not to flat that all of her clothes seem to hug perfectly. And her cute smile that makes her squint her eyes a little bit when she does it.
As I sigh half happily and half sadly because I think I might like her.. but I'm with Steve and like him and I'm not GAY!!! Maybe I am I don't even know because I've never felt this way for any girl in my whole life I've only ever felt this way with like two guys but definitely not as extreme as these. Even though I only met her yesterday I still think we will become close or at least I hope so. I really hope so! As I came back to reality and out of my daydream i was having I had finally arrived at the Hawkins larbaiy as I walk up to the door and confidently push open the door and step in and immediately I was looking for somewhere to do my history homework.

Time skip:
Still Nancy POV :
After three hours of study finished I decided I would be a good time for me to start to walk home because I was becoming dark already as I was about to walk outside to walk home that's when  i saw her. I saw y/n sitting at a table reading 'Romeo and Juliet' looking really interested in her book she looked so cute when she focused. Oh shit I though. She suddenly looked up at first curious but than soft and relived and happy
' hey y/n/n you laughed causing her to giggle and than chucking.
'Y/n/n'? She asked excited jokely at her new nickname I has given her
' yeah' I laugh. '
So how are you enjoying Hawkins so far do you like it here?' I ask her shyly
' it's fine so far, but I could be better' she said while winking this caused me to blush a mild tone of red. I was going to reply when suddenly I heard my watch beep causing me to look down I was late i was meant to be home at 5:20 and it's 5:42 and I haven't even left yet so I had to leave besides it will stop me from being awkward. 'Sorry y/n I have to go I'm late home'  I explain quickly grabbed my books and putting it to my chest and basically running out leaving a sad and confused y/n . After ten minutes into my walk I could feel a pair of eyes on my back so I quickly turned around to just find Steve my boyfriend ' oh my god,Steve what are you going, I nearly had a heart attack'
' sorry nance I was going to visit you because I know you wanted help with your studying' Steve replied smarty
'Oh'