Punishments

Tzuyu's Pov
After last night's activities I decided to reward Sana with something a little bit painful but not really.

You see I never got to reward her from last night because she left so suddenly and that makes me crave for her even more.

Which leads to never ending wet dreams about her that I never dreamt of before.

But today was different and when I say different I mean like Sana didn't come home and I was starting to become worried about her.

Like I never usually worry about her and that's what is weird about today so I waited for her to come home and she never did.

Until I heard the door open and the smell of her sweet perfume that I knew that she was home but later than usual.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"I was at a friend's house." Sana said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes." Sana said.

I stared at her for a split second and she immediately felt vulnerable under my gaze.

"You're lying aren't you?" I asked.

"How did you know?" Sana questioned.

"Because you don't usually wear lingerie to your friend's house." I said.

"Fine I was actually seeing my boyfriend Jungkook." Sana explained.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yes and I'm not lying to you." Sana said.

"Oh, I believe you but what I cannot approve is your jerk of a boyfriend Jungkook."  I said.

"He is not a jerk!" Sana screamed.

"Then why are you with him? How can you possibly know that he's not a jerk? Have you asked him?" I said.

Sana didn't say anything and I knew that I had won this small little disagreement.

I sighed and walked passed her then upstairs to my room to think about what just happened.

She never mentioned Jungkook before and now I'm starting to become jealous of Jungkook.

Like she should only wear lingerie in front of me and only me! Not Jungkook!

I should be able to touch her body not Jungkook! I should be able to give her the pleasure that she desires not Jungkook! And I should be able to kiss all over her body and leave her moaning my name not Jungkook!

I am so sick and tired of this Jungkook guy and I am going to kill him if he ever touches what's mine.

If I ever meet Jungkook I will make his life a living hell and make him suffer.

Sana's Pov
I wonder why Tzuyu acted like that when I told her that I was with Jungkook at his house.

Does she have feelings for me? If she does then I cannot refuse but then I would hurt Jungkook's feelings.

If only I can be in two places at once but I can't and that's the hard part about life.

Should I be with Tzuyu or Jungkook? This is not such a easy decision for me because I love them both but I can only be with one of them.

Why does my love life have to be so damn hard?