Boyfriends and decisions

Sana's Pov
I haven't gotten much sleep since last night and all I can ever think about is Tzuyu's feelings for me.

Like I don't want to hurt them but I also don't want to end up single and alone with Jungkook.

This is so stressful for me and I hope that she doesn't make me choose between her and Jungkook because that would be worst.

I hear my phone ringing and decided to answer it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Jagiya how are you? Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked.

"No not really." I said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Because Tzuyu and I got into another fight last night." I explained.

"(Sighs) jjinja? I'm sure that things will work out between you and Tzuyu soon." Jungkook said.

"I sure hope so." I whispered.

"Talk to you later. I have some important business to do with the guys." Jungkook said.

"K. Bye." I said then ended the call with Jungkook.

I hear someone clearing their throat and looked up to see that it was Tzuyu standing next to my door.

"Was that Jungkook that you were speaking to?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yes it was." I said.

"Whatever. I obviously can't control whoever you're with but just so you know you're actually hurting me by being with Jungkook." Tzuyu said.

She left before I could even say anything and I felt slightly sad because I hurt Tzuyu's feelings which means I'm breaking her heart.

I don't want to break her heart but I can't stop dating Jungkook because of the contract that we signed because of his strict parents.

If only she knew what was really going on in Jungkook's family then she would understand why I can't just break up with him.

I got dressed and decided to not think about Tzuyu and Jungkook for a while before it got the best of me.

But then I see her playing video games and wanted to say sorry to her but I knew that she wouldn't want to listen to my apology even if she could.

So I ignored her until my phone rings again that I picked it up before Tzuyu could even ask if it's Jungkook again.

"Jagiya I need you." Jungkook said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I just got back from hanging out with the guys and then I see my parents arguing over me." Jungkook explains.

"And then what happened?" I asked.

"My father is threatening to beat me if I don't get out of his sight." Jungkook faintly said.

"(Gasps) I'll be right there." I said.

I ended the call with Jungkook and quickly went over to his parents' house and just in time before his father broke every single bone in his perfect body.

"Don't hurt him!" I yelled.

"Get out of here little girl. This is only for family business only." Mr. Jeon said.

"No! I won't let you beat Jungkook!" I yelled.

"If you won't move then I'll just have to beat you and our sad of a excuse of a son too." Mr. Jeon said.

He was getting ready to beat both Jungkook and I until someone stepped in and rescued us.

And that someone was Tzuyu.

"No one touches what's mine." Tzuyu said.

"Tch. Like you can ever beat me." Mr. Jeon said.

"Watch me." Tzuyu says challenging Jungkook's dad.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm alright but thank you for trying to save me." Jungkook said.

"Hey you're my boyfriend and I will do anything for you my love." I said.

Jungkook smiles at me and I kissed him lovingly.

Sooner or later Jungkook's dad was on the ground and Tzuyu glared down upon him.

"Like I said no one touches what's mine." Tzuyu said.

She walked back over to us and focused on me more than Jungkook.

"Let's go home." Tzuyu said.

"Is she always like that?" Jungkook asked.

"Not really but mainly because you're here." I said.

"Hey." Jungkook pouted.

"I'm just kidding." I said.

Jungkook laughs and we headed back over to home.

I am still grateful that Tzuyu was there to save us from being well you know already.

I just wish that I can do something to let her know that I love her for what she does.