I'll always love you

Tzuyu's Pov
Finally got the girl that I always wanted and things are going smoothly between Sana and I like for example she's been really clingy with me and doesn't want to be alone anymore. I mean I can handle being this close to her but this close makes me feel so flustered and shy you know. I love her and I'll always will but I somehow feel guilty when I shouldn't be guilty of anything.

When someone aggressively knocks on the door I go to open it and see Jungkook there glaring me down like I was dead to him. "You took Sana from me." Jungkook said. "Me?! You were already in love with another girl and should you be keeping her happy." I said. "Nayeon broke up with me because of you and now I have nothing." Jungkook said. "Well that sounds like a You problem y'know." I said.  "I am really starting to get tired of you." Jungkook said. He kicked me then got on top of me punching every single part of my face with aggression and rage.

Sana came downstairs and saw me getting beat up by Jungkook and went to my aid. "Get off of her!" Sana yelled. She pushed Jungkook off me and stared at me with worry. "Why do you even care about her? She broke us apart and now you're caring for her!" Jungkook said. "Get out." Sana murmured. "What was that?" Jungkook asked. "I said get out!" Sana yelled. "You really are a fool Sana and I thought that you were better than this. I will make you mine no matter what and she will be just a figment of your memories." Jungkook threatened. Jungkook leaves and Sana and I were left alone.

I raised my hand up against her cheek and smiled at her warmly. "You could've been seriously injured and I just can't bare the fact of losing you." Sana said. "But you didn't lose me Sana. I am not hurt that badly and don't ever forget that you're mine and I'm yours." I said. "I know but it doesn't change the fact that one day you could be seriously hurt and I'll be left alone to pick up the pieces." Sana said. I tried to pick myself up and grunting every second of it. "You are my life Sana and I don't want to lose you too but I can't just live in a world where you're just a scared little girl and I'm weak all the time. I will fight for you whatever it takes and I will not fail. Failure is not an option and we will always be together." I said.

Sana smiles and I kiss her softly staring into her eyes as she stares into mine. "I love you Sana and I needed you to be strong for whatever comes our path." I said. "I know and I love you too.. I always have been in love with you." Sana said. I smiled and kissed her which ended up being pretty heated and hot just like all our other kisses. I'll always love you Minatozaki Sana and don't you forget that.