Chapter -22👰

" A married couple are well suited when both partners usually feel the need for the quarrel at the same time ..."

**************
Harsimrat POV

I  waited for him you know who I'm talking about yeah my only husband, he still not left from airport, dadima called him to come home after the departure of  jassey's flight. But still Maharaj not here yet, I'm getting late because of him only, my both friends are waiting me in Guruzz. Yeah they both reached there half an hour ago.

"Dadima when will he came, I'm getting late, can I go there by own please"..

"I said no means no "

"Why ? Don't you believe me "

"It's not like that dear, you both are newly weds just ten days ago, and you both are busying in your life like that you both are living from a ages, I don't even both saw you smile at each other,  no one can said by seeing you that you both are newly weds "dadima said with a sad face.

"It's not like that dadima, how you thought "

"If I'm old it doesn't mean you both make me fool, I know that yesterday night you sleep with me "she put her hand on my palm.

"I know you both are newly weds but if you both can't spent time with each other than how you both get to know each other, you have to spent your life with each other how you suppose to live, if you both keep distance from each other "she said with old eyes which are holding the tears.

"Dadima please you don't think like that don't worry about us, we are fine"I said to her.

"You really think you both are fine, I don't even hear a single talk between both of you since I came here, you guys don't even look at each other, you both are reacting like you both are strangers and tried to ignore !" dadima exclaimed.

"No dadima...

"I'm here dadima "Someone shouted from the door and he's only you all know.

"Come here and sit beside me "Dadima patted her left space on sofa.

"Yes, dadima what'up " he asked casually, this idiot don't even know which bomb will dadima drop on him.

" I know what is in both of you "She directly said to the point, and he idiot looks at me for confirmation.

I slowly nodded my head single time.

"What you know?  I can't understand "

"Don't try to fool me, now you both of you heard one thing from me, I want you both to fall in love or whatever, I only gone to Chandigarh after hearing your good news, now it's up to you both"She demanded like she asked for a ice-cream, this old lady doesn't know what she demanded, she just act like a child to hear good news from us.

"Dadima but it's too early "I reasoned.

"So, what you both think that when I left this world than you guys can plan for a child, don't you both know that I'm on my death bed, and I have only few days left in this world " she said with a dramaticaly .

I know her very well, is any one who plays pubg on mobile, is on death bed. How she emotionalaly blackmail us.
Ugh dadima surely want us meet.

"Don't worry dadima, I'll handle  just don't take stress "he said with smirk,Idiot what's his mean to handle.

"And now you both go and don't try to enter before midnight, do whatever you want dinner, movie or what else couples do and enjoy your day, and first take to her friends they are waiting for her "Dadima said and get up from seat .