Chapter -47👰 (Part -II)

Thanks to all the silent and violent readers who are willing to read their story more... And only because of you guys I inspired to write it more or else I complete this story until now.

___
________
____________

"Lots of people wants to ride with you in the limo but you want someone who will take the bus with you when limo is breaks down. "

**

"When I first met you, I honestly didn't know that you gonna be this important to me. "

************************************************************************

Harsimrat Kaur's POV

After four months.... Sunday.

"Aww www aww baby Shh shhhh "I tried to stop crying baby boy with toys.

But he's still crying. Continuously.

" Let me handle this kid.. You are not helping Searat " Ammy took the baby boy from my lap.

He start roaming around with the kid in his arms and laughter of baby boy fill in our home when ammy make his weird faces.

He's perfect. He's a masterpiece. In everything he is incredible. He knows how to cook. He do gardening well. He handle his business. He makes me feel happy everyday. And now he too perfect in handling crying babies too.

This baby boy is Tanishq bajaj. Six months old baby boy of my friend ishika bajaj and her husband paras bajaj.

I'm his dear Massi.

I love kids. I love them a lot but never knew that handling a toddler will be this difficult.

Today ishika and her husband went to their relatives funeral so I asked her to babysitting to this munchkin .

But he's very stubborn kid. Keep crying for his mother.

I'm very sure before that I handle him maybe whenever I play with him ishika was beside me so he feel contented that his mother was beside.

But now she's nowhere. So now he showed his real face.

And ammy knew all the magic how to handle kids.

From last one hour I tried every possible way to stop him crying. I prepare milk for him. I even changed his diaper. I roam him around our garden. I tickle him but with that he start crying more.

And now with ammy he fill with laughter. They both look like son and father.

Ammy will surely become a good father.

Last Saturday we published our first novel in our reflection publishing house ....written by Amrinder Singh Romana__ Lucky Marriage.