Chapter -38👰

" Ishq woh nhi jo Tujhe Mera karde, ishq woh hai jo Tujhe kisi aur ka na hone de "....
                    Gulzaar.

************************************
Very sorry for last update... And for today's delay.
************************************

Harsimrat's POV

I'm tired from all day work  and I just came home from our Reflection publishing house half an hour ago after changing into comfortable clothes I just sitting idol on couch. From last two months I fully concentrated on our magazine, because it's been already two months when I resign my job in company. Our startup is really growing in abundance.. Thanks to all blessings from universe.

With our family, friends and mine husband's support it really reaches to  the topmost famous magazine here in neighboring states, now our aim is to reaching our magazine to all young people in our country India, so that everyone can gain the knowledge.

We all never thought that this small idea becomes really a great exposure for all young people's. Now even our team is also growed up. Ammy offered us a loan for to buy our own vehicle's for transportation in other states and in whole over the state. And men's are working with us to distribute the magazine's, and now distributing task was handled by them very accurately.

Even now the big institutions who are preparing students for competitive exams are also referring our magazine to their students even some of them compulsory to all the students to buy that every weekend.We really feel proud that we really doing a something good job, initially it was a very risky work to even start but our hardwork and people's support never give up on our this deed.

My eyes are closed and I sat on couch in living room and I only hearing the noise  tick _tick of clock in living room. I reaches home around four'o Clock everyday in evening after completing all tasks of a day.

Dadima was still getting her afternoon nap, after a half an hour I'll prepare some evening snacks and tea.

After relaxing for a while I get up from couch and made my way towards kitchen, I prepare tea and sandwiches. When I just moving towards dadima's room to wake her up, living room's door opened ,Keerat and jassey came inside.

Yeah, Keerat is here due to her industrial training and jassey don't know why, but they always came home together _sometimes I got suspicious about their closeness. Because even they went to office in another car and ammy in another. But now at this time I got more shocked because they are holding their hands when they entered and when they saw me they remove their hands.

"Diii!!! ".." Bhabhii!! " they both squeak simultaneously and crush me with a hug, seriously they are really obsessed with hugging me. Whenever they got time, they always attack on me.

Ammy sometimes overreact that why I allow jassey to hug me, I mean seriously that was just a brother sister hug but nevermind, I really never bother his questioning.

" You came all of you " dadima was standing at her room's door, maybe she would wake from their squeaking.

" Yes dadima" I apart from them and moves toward my Sweetu dadima to hug her, I just hug her when again two idiots crush us both ladies from behind.

" Leavee... Me " small grunt came from our old lady's mouth. I immediately remove my arms from her fragile body and apart these two also.

" I'm not ready to die this early _don't do this to me.. Hug me one by one "dadima said and we all burst into laughter.

After jassey and Keerat fresh up then we all enjoyed our evening tea and sandwiches __ammy always came home around  six or six thirty buy whenever he had more work then he came home around seven 'o clock.