Chapter -45👰

"   'Our souls are already know each other , don't they ?' he whispered.
     It's are bodies that are new. "

************************************************************************

Harsimrat Kaur's POV

When I reach upstairs.. Our bedroom door is already opened. And he's standing near the bed removing his shirt, his back is facing to me.

My eyes are still drooling as much as I kept my emotions not to flow on my cheeks, they won't stop. Anger  sadness is flaring through my eyes .

But instead of my wrath I'm melting by looking at his bare back, his lower is hanging on his hips in a very dangerous way, I gulped after looking at the sight in front of my eyes.

He than remove his wrist watch and place it on side table near our bed. And than move his manly hand in his hairs. Maybe he's tired.

Shut up Searat .. Tired really.

"Ammy.. "I yelled his name after watching his undressing show.

He turns swiftly with his brows crowded between his eyes as he look at me . He's staring at me with soul piercing sight to know the tone in which I called him.

I move that diary and rose in front of him " What is this?? " I growled.

He stunned after looking at my hand, handing diary and rose. Reality stuck him. His face got pale suddenly. He move his one hand on his hairs at the back of neck.

Than he look at me straight " Baby.. I'll explain this later,  come here "

" I have every right to know Ammmy now, why you rejected me on first place when you..when you wrote about me in this diary.." I sobbed as I spoke to him.

He came near me and hold me in his arms. I cried. I cried. I pour my all heart against his chest, I cried like mads.

"Why you broke my heart?? Why ammy why?? "I hit his chest as I speak. He just hold me in his cage.

"Speak ammy.. Why you silent?? "I hold him from arms and shake him.

I cried. I cried in front of him, the pain, the rejection, the broken heart about every pain which he gave me. Whole package of broken heart... Bundle of pain which I kept in my heart I pour in front of him.

" Why you hurt me?? "I hit his chest again and again.

I never show my this weakness to him but now I can't control myself more.

He wipe my tears with his fingers.

" Shh.. I never hurt you Searat, intentionally "he barely spoke.

My eyes are still drooling. Pain which feel in past is again aching my fragile heart. Why he do this with me??

" Than why?? " I sobbed.

" I'm very happy on that day when you proposed me like a confident women, what else men want from her lady." 

He waits.

" I never knew you also think about me that you wanted me as your future partner. I know you stalk me. You had a crush on me. But I never knew your feelings were that much intense_i feel very happy after your confession, I wait for your approached toward me from very starting but at last you came to me with this red rose "his eyes got moisture as he speak looking at the rose in my hand.

" But as you confessed I want to took you in my arms and roam but.. But nothing happened like that. I still regretting about my behaviour "

" Do you remember Amreen "he asks me.