Chapter -25👰

Why Marriage Matters.
"God created marriage.
No government subcommittee envisioned it.
No social organization developed it.
Marriage was conceived and born in the mind of God "..

           Friendship Day special dedicated to all my lovely readers.
*************************************************
Harsimrat POV

I parked my thar in parking lot of my office building, yeah, it still parked there in my apartment building parking area.In morning I decided to drove it to my office.

And now I have to face my best friend's bad temper. She can't even pick my call, I continuously call her since I saw her forty miss calls when I stop at lights, and fifteen miss calls from karan and their loads of messages.

I don't know how I become this irresponsible that I forget my plan with my friends, I really feel bad for them , they wait for me their and I enjoy my day with uff.

Yesterday, when I seated with dadima to waits for ammy to reach home, they again and again called me that where I reach, then I just silent my mobile phone and put it in my hand bag, I don't want to gave them false replies that I'm on way. So, whole day I don't remember that they are waiting for me and I just reminded only once when we arrived the beach, but at that time you all know what happened.

She still can't pick my call, now I have to wait for lunch break to talk to her.

*****

I called her many times through the project work but she kept ignoring me, not even single glance at me.

It means she really, really mad at me.

And that would be dangerous thing to handle.

I never be good in these things, but now it's my mistake, so I have to handle it.

When I enters the cafeteria, she seated on our table, which is only occupied by us, thank god she's not that mad.

Above all she already takes her lunch and start chumming in his burrow full face. I know she do this on purpose to show her outrage to me.

I reached to her table and she still not look at me.

I settled down on chair, " Ishu you are having your lunch without me " I asked her, because now their is no escape for her ,not to talk to me.

"Yeah, because I thought you again dumped me, so it's better I eat alone "she said without even glancing at me.
She really mad, and she's right, I dumped my best friends because of him.

How bad friend I'm.

" It's not like that Ishu, I don't do this on purpose, I have a reason please Atleast listen to me, I know I did a mistake, a really big one, don't you think that you have to listen me why I do this "I asked her and she still irritates me with munching her food in her mouth.

I'm too hungry, that I don't have heavy breakfast and here my bestfriend can't even think about me.

But how she know this, I'm stupid, I dumped her and now I want her to think about me.

It's karma.

" I know you have reasons, but you know what we both continuously waiting for you for two straight hours, and we can't even order anything, and you madame can't even pick up our phone even once"She waits for her anger to calm " Did you even aware how much we both are worried for you that why you are not picking our call, we are wondering that what if something was wrong happens to you, we can't even calm for a while , we message you but you can't even seen them whole day till now, and you there you are enjoying bike ride with your husband "she said and now sending me cold glares.