Chapter 10

3rd Person's Point Of View

"Victoria,give me a foot massage!"

"Yes,your higness."

If you're wondering,yes,Victoria has been manipulated.She took in Alois's lies like it was the truth.After all,how would she know if he was lying?She never really done anything at the Phantomhive's Manor anyway.Victoria applied some oil like how Claude taught her and started massaging his feet.Alois moaned with pleasure,throwing his head back. "You're quite good for a beginner,"he complimented."Thank you,your highness,"she said in a polite way.Alois smirked and leaned forward to tilt her chin up."As i said,why don't you be my wife?You're beautiful and polite,"he said.

"I'm sorry,but i'm just a mere maid,"she started bashfully."I'm not suited for your highness,"she finished.Alois smiled happily,"Good! Good! That's a good answer! I'm serious though."Victoria looked up shocked."Really?"she asked before Claude knocked the door and entered afterwards."Your highness,i'm here to escort Victoria to the bathroom. Hannah will assist her in the shower,"he said monotoniously.Alois frowned and looked at Claude."Fine,"he pouted before going beside him."You better not ruin my fun next time,"he whispered then left the room.

"Alright,follow me,"Claude said before holding her arm and guiding her to the bathroom.'How can his highness like someone like her?She looks useless.'he thought to himself."Hannah will help you now,"he said before pushing Victoria in the bathroom.

______________________________________________________________

"Master! We're here!"Sebastian said,jumping off the driver's seat to open Ciel's door."Alright,let's get her back fast and return to her father before he goes crazy,"Ciel said."Yes,master.Cupids are quite scary whenever something bad happens to their child,"Sebastian explained before speed walking with Ciel to the Trancy's Manor.Sebastian busted the door down and carried his master before running to look for Claude and Alois.

 "What do you think you're doing?"the triplet's voice echoed.Sebastian quickly turned the where the voices were heard.The purple haired triplets were standing at the stairs' railings while looking down at them running about."Where's Venicity?"Ciel asked coldly."Venicity?We don't have a Venicity do we?"one asked."No,but we have the new girl his highness employed,"one answer."I think her name was Victoria,"one said with a finger on his chin.

"Exactly,where is Victoria?"Sebastian asked,annoyed."Why should we tell you?"They asked in unision."Maybe that girl is dear to them,look at their desperateness in his eyes,"one said."Yeah,"another said."Let's tell his higness and Mister Claude,"they said in a sing-song tone and leaped away.

"Dammit,"Ciel cursed."Follow them!"he ordered.As Sebastian was about to sprint after them,Claude's voice boomed,"There's no need."

"Give Venicity back!"Ciel yelled at him."No,haven't you heard?His highness has already proposed.Victoria accepted his proposal too,"he taunted.Sebastian glared at Claude angrily.'How sare that idioctic blonde boy win the heart of my Victoria or Venicity for that matter.She's mine,'he thought.Ciel growled and asked coldly,"Where is she?" "In his highness's bedroom,"Claude said before disappearing.

Sebastian and Ciel ran around the house,looking for Venicity.When they finally found her,she was found serving tea to Alois."Oh hello there,Phantomhive,"he greeted,standing up immediately."What do you think of my future wife?Pretty isn't she?"he said,observing Ciel and Sebastian's facial expression.Sebastian growled and said,"I'm sorry,Earl Trancy.We'll have to take her back."

"What for?She wants to stay here too,doesn't she?"he asked and nudged Venicity,signaling her to answer."I do actually,"she replied,staring at the ground."Venicity,it'd be better if you came with us.Your father will be upset,"Ciel warned."No.I'm staying here.I'm useless to you anyway.I'm not Venicity,i'm Victoria!"she screamed at the last line."How are you useless in our manor,Venicity?!"Ciel screamed in rage.Sebastian just stood there frowning.He can't speak up unless he's told to in this situation.

"You hired me as a maid,but i did nothing at all!You haven't gave me chores.Am i supposed to just rot there and follow you in everything you do?"she pointed her finger at him accusingly."No,i just wanted to make you feel comfortable and happy there.I didn't want you to do all those things! Sebastian was going to tutor you!"Ciel explained."If i go back,he will take me back to where ever he works! I don't want that,"she whimpered.

"I'll make a deal with him if you come back,"Ciel submitted whilst rubbing his temples."Okay,"she said before getting up to her feet.Alois thrusted his hand out to catch hold of her wrist."Aren't you forgetting our marriage,darling?"he asked with the emphasis on 'darling'."I haven't accepted it yet,"she replied."What ever i say goes,"he said menacingly.Claude appeared out of thin air to block her path.

"Sebastian-,"Ciel started."Let go of my daughter,"Rusell's voice boomed.He barged in the room with a gun."And who are you?"Alois asked."I'm Venicity's father.Head of the cupids.I'm here to take my daughter back,"he said coldly.He shot Claude and Alois after while Sebastian jumped in to carry Venicity away."I'm scared,"she admitted softly,burying her face into his chest."Don't worry,Venicity.We're going back soon,"he said before Ciel signalled everyone of them to go back to the carriage.Sebastian whipped the horses and they rode home.

__________________________________________________________

"Venicity,my dear daughter,you don't have to come with me for now.You can come when you are ready,"he said warmly to his daughter while stroking her cheek at the Phantomhive's garden.Venicity nodded,tears streaming down her face."I might not like you,but you're still my father.Please visit sometime,"she begged.Rusell nodded and said,"I must go now,i still have a lot of paperworks to do.Especially the younger children's request for their crush to like them back." Rusell spreaded his snow white wings and flew away."We shall go too,"the Kingsley said,bidding their goodbyes.

Thus,it was happy ending.

________________________________________________________________

A/N

It's not the end by the way,it's just the happy end of the story. :P

I lent my father laptop to update this story just for you guys!He allowed me to updaate with his laptop as a gift i guess for getting straight A's in my finals. :3

I wonder what will you guys say if i told you i'm only 13 in May of 2015. :P

The interview chapter is next,expect it to be out in an hour or two because i'm going to distract myself with eating and watching Pewdiepie.Any bros? //Brofist.

-SeasonsPassion