Chapter 3

~3rd Person P.O.V~

Victoria and Ciel followed Sebastian down to the dinning hall.Victoria was exceptionally slow,because she was distracted.When they reached the dining hall,Victoia took a seat near Ciel,shy in a new place even if no one's in the room.Ciel felt proud as the petite girl sat near him,he could get to know her and be her friend,not long,maybe boyfriend.Ciel shook that out of his thoughts,it's just a little crush,yeah.But the massage she gave was really good.Sebastian finished telling them about the food and the names of the food after Ciel shook himself out of thought.Ciel ate the food quietly,Victoria followed.

After they finished,Victoria said,"Mister Phantomhive?"Getting Ciel's attention,he replied with a 'yes?' Victoria took a napkin and cleaned his mouth for him,for his mouth was coated with chocolate.Ciel blushed as the girl came closer,This is no silly little crush,this is a MAJOR one.Ciel slapped her hand away lightly saying,"It's okay,thank you anyway.",before hurrying back to his study room,leaving Victoria confused."Have i done anything wrong,Mister?"asked Victoria."No,Lady Victoria.My name is Sebastian Michealis,you won't need to call me mister,but tomorrow,you aren't a Lady to us anymore,you work here,"replies Sebastian.Victoria nodded and asked,"I would like to retire to bed,show me the way please,Mister Michealis?"

Sebastian nodded and took Victoria back to her room."What about the others?"asked kind-hearted Victoria."Theirs is elsewhere since you are the head maid,you'll meet them tomorrow and begin your training,"Sebastian replied."Training?"she asked."Yes,to be a head maid,you'll need to be perfect,"replied Sebastian."Nobody's perfect,"Victoria countered."Mhmm,good night,Lady Victoria,"Sebastian said before closing the door."Wait!"exclaimed Victoria."Yes?"asked Sebastian."Where is your room?I mean i-incase i n-need something y-you c-can tell me..."stammered Victoria."Just turn left and the second door to your left,"replied Sebastian with a closed eye smile."Thank you,"said Victoria as Sebastian left the room.

~Victoria's P.O.V~

 Boom!! Boom!!! Craackkk!!!! Boom!!!

I flinched as the lighting and thunder striked,i'm absolutely terrified of lightning and thunder.I got up from the soft bed,my pale pink nightgown fell to my knees.I opened the door and flinched as another strike of thunder came.I hurried to Sebastian's room,following his directions.I knocked lightly on the door,"Mister Michealis?" i asked.I pushed the door open to see Sebastian dripping wet with a towel on his waist.I blushed and turned away."Now,now Victoria,what are you doing at 3 in the morning?"asked Sebastian with his deep voice."I wish i could ask you the same,"i answered bravely."I was bathing of course,what about you?"he asked,getting closer to me,i felt his breath on my neck.I shivered and said,"I couldn't sleep." "What may have cause that?"he asked,just in time a thunder striked.

BOOOMMM!!!

I whimpered and jumped on to Sebastian,hugging him tightly."So,you're scared of thunder hmm?"said Sebastian."I would never expect that from a world champion,"he said again."Pl-please,i can't sleep,"i said,tears pouring out of my eyes.He sighed and carried me to his bed whic smelled like peppermint and chocolate.He calmed me down by rubbing my back,humming a sweet tune."Sebastian,do you not sleep?"i asked out of curiousity."No,"he replied."Then,what are you,everyone sleeps once in a while,"i mumured."I'm just one hell of a butler,Victoria,"he said leaning to my ear.I pulled him down with me to the bed and hugged him."Sleep with me,"was my last words before i fell asleep.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I smirked and hugged the sleeping girl,her breasts pressed against my chest.Dirty thoughts polluted my mind.I reached one of my hands to touch her breast but i stopped,what was i thinking,touching a sleeping girl.She snuggled closer to me and i pat her head.Sweet innocent child,you will be mine sooner than you think.

___________________________________________

Well,we've got a little something from Sebastian.Thank you Sebastian for sponsoring some of your thoughts.(Sebastian:You're welcome.)Anyway,i've only got one comment each Chapter.If you all would just click the vote button and type on a few comments,i will be as happy as a king.Until next time guys,Au revior! ;P is that 'bye' in French?

Question:

What is your favourite colour? :D