Chapter 1:New dimension

You're in a dream of your memories,remembering the last battle against your brother,at that time everything was destroyed,none of your family or your best friend survive the war,only you the only one left one on one with your nemesis, your own blood brother.... Zephyr,but...why...? you tried to chased after him,a portal then appeared and he got away... still determined to stoped him you accepted offer from your grandfather to entered The Hyperdimension where Zephyr was located when you entered the portal you woken up in a middle of a grass field,fought some dogoos and two familiar girls who join you in the battle before you passed out.

(Y/N):i guess this was a side effect when i was inside the portal draining my all my energy,i gotta wake up soon.

As you began to open your eyes,you were in somene's bed,the rooms look girly, probably because the colour of the furniture is light pink everywhere.

(Y/N):This room...this place...i kinda forgot who own it,i think her name is Compa if i correct.

As you sat to the other side of the bed you heard a door opened and you see someone coming in,it was a two girl,one was using sweater with light pinkish hair while the other one was using blue oversized jacket with long brown ponytail hair tied with green ribbon.

???:Oh good you awake,how are young feeling?

(y/n):Good,i feel much better than before.

???:'im happy that your okay,nep-nep and gear brought you here when you passed out.

(Y/N):(In mind)"Neptune and Nepgear brought me here,huh?"

???:What's the matter is something bothering you?

???:I never see you around here before,say are you new here?

(Y/N):Oh..It's nothing my name is (Y/N) (L/N) by the way and i'm from another dimension,you two must be IF and Compa, correct?

IF:You know our name?

Compa:How do you know our name (n/n)?

(Y/N):And two person you mention before must be Planeptune's CPU Lady Purple Heart,Neptune and her sister CPU Candidates Purple Sister,Nepgear.

IF:You know their name as well?

(Y/N):yes,oh yeah about how do i know you both and two of them It's a little secret.

Compa: You're awesome (n/n).

She smiles at you and you smile back,knowing how cute she is in person.

(Y/N):So this is your house,It's beatiful.

Compa:Thank you (n/n),also this is IF's house too,we share it together,right iffy?