Happy New Year

(Y/N):Yo hello everyone it's me who also you readers,i just wanna say Happy New Year to all of you hopefully this year will be a better year ahead and this time i'm not alone, author would you do the honor ?

Zinogre770:Hello it's me Zinogre770,Happy New Year everyone,last year sure was damn tiring,i couldn't even get a chance to rest.

Neptune:Hm hm,i feel you too,Author-kun,sure it's very tiring last year but we trough all of it together right everyone?

Noire:You didn't even do any single job at all,all you do is wasting your time playing video games.

Neptune:Waah! Why you say that mean things to me?! I do my work at the Basilicom with (Y/N),right (Y/N)?

Blanc:Don't forget when author not updating his story yet,you're trying to flirt with (Y/N).

Vert:"pout"I should be the one in that position! I want him to dive into my beautiful bossom!

Blanc:Shut up thunder tits!

Vert:Ara~Ara~is someone being jealous ~?

Blanc:YOU DAMN SLUT!

(Y/N):There,there,Blanc,you don't have be that angry, you're my cute and beautiful CPU after all.

Blanc:"Blush and smile"Thank you,i love you,(Y/N).

(Y/N):I love you too,Blanc.

Neptune:(Y/N)! Noire is being mean to me!

Noire:I'm only saying the truth,don't take it personally,dummy Neptune!

(Y/N):Allright,let's just get along together,and say Happy New Year to all of our readers.

All:Okay.

All of you:Happy New Year everyone,may you all have a great holiday and hopefully this year is gonna be greater.

Zinogre770:Phew,that's one done,(Y/N) you need to say something to make them happy in this year.

(Y/N):Allright Allright jeez,girls,from bottom of my heart i would like to say that i love you all.

Neptune:"Blush"I love you too~ my cool husbando~

Noire:"Blush"I..I love you too,(Y/N).

Blanc:"Blush"I love you too,my knight.

Vert:~Fufufufu,next time if you exhausted from your job dive to my bossom,i love you my dear~

Zinogre770:(Y/N) good luck with these beauties.

(Y/N):Anyway,again,Happy New Year,hasta la fista baby.

Zinogre770:Hasta la fista.