Chapter 12:Work with Gold Third

Third day of your job,today you worked wih Gold Third as you walked to the guild and happened to meet them there at the same time.

C-Sha:Yo,(y/n),you right on time.

(y/n):You guys are right on time too,i was from the curch earlier.

S-Sha:you are person who always pray for his family,i admire that.

(y/n):Thanks,S-Sha.

B-Sha:Now,back to the business,today we're going to hunt a strong monster with high reward.

K-Sha:According from the civilians there was a Flame Minotaur rampaging near the city.

(y/n):Flame Minotaur...

C-Sha:We better ask the guild staff about that monster.

(y/n):Let's go

You five entered the guild and asked the guild staff about recent monster activity,from there the staff give you and Gold Third an emergency quest.

Guild Staff:Everyone i have important quest for you all and this is also an emergency.

C-Sha:Emergency?! What's the problem? Tell us.

Guild Staff:There's a Flame Minotaur that are now heading to the city not just one but two.

C-Sha:This is bad,we need to get to the city now!

(y/n):Can you tell us which city they head to?

Guild Staff:They're heading to  Planeptune.

B-Sha:Nep-Nep and the others are in danger,let's go everyone!

All of you headed to Planeptune city but unfortunately Flame Minotaur already arrived and trashed a few building.

(y/n):Damn,they're still fast as the old time.

K-Sha:Thankfully there's no people that got injured.

(y/n):Excuse me,madam,are you okay?

Civilian:Yes,i'm fine.

(y/n):Can you tell us what happen?

Civilian:A Giant Flaming Minotaur appeared from the forest,running  and get here,destroy every building he see but luckily there's no people that getting injured.

(y/n):Where that Minotaur now?

Civilians:Lady Purple Heart and Lady Purple Sister chases after it,they moving to the north

(y/n):Thank you very much,Madam.

Civilian:You're welcome.

S-Sha:So we moving to the north?

(y/n):It move to the north,so that's where we going and hunt them down.

K-Sha:We better hurry before it start destroying things again.

B-Sha:We can't let that Minotaur go.

(y/n):Let's move then.

You and Gold Third headed to the north,when you arrived you saw Purple Heart and Sister fought one of the Flame Minotaur.