Chapter 2:Meeting the girls

You're at the front of Neptune's room door,ready to meet the girls who join you in yesterday's battle,who knows what kind of relationship you're going to make with them.

(y/n) This is her room..here we go.

As you knocked on the door,you waited for a second until someone answers, after a few seconds of waiting the door opens and you see a cute familiar face.

Compa:Ah,welcome (y/n)!,glad you came.

(y/n):yeah,i have to tell Lady Histoire about something important earlier and luckily i got myself a living place here at the basilicom down one of the room.

Compa smiled to heard that.

Compa:Would you like to eat something? You must be hungry after that long walk we had before.

You simply smile and nodded as she let you in.

Compa:Wait here okay,I'll get you something to eat.

She runs off as you admire the living room along with colourful interior,nice sofa,large screen TV,windows door that lead to the balcony outside.

(y/n):what a lovely place,a lot of purple..,too bad i didn't live in this kind of house back in my dimension.

IF:oh (y/n) good to see you again.

(y/n):Oh hey IF where have you been?

IF:I was at the guild,my boss called me to check on something,want me to get the girls for you?

(y/n):Sure.

You then sat on the sofa as you waited for the girls to show up,then Compa return from the kitchen.

Compa:Here you go,i brought you some tea and cheesecake.

(y/n): Thank you Compa, you're the best.

Compa:Hope you enjoy it,(y/n).

You ate the cheescake and drank the tea,they quite delicious.

???:Hey,Onii-san over there.

You look at the two girl you met before known as Neptune and Nepgear.

Nepgear:Hello,glad that you okay.

(y/n):i'm fine,thanks for helping me when i passed out.

Neptune:You can count on me.

(y/n):You must be CPU of Planeptune,Goddess Purple Heart,Lady Neptune and you must be her sister,CPU Candidates of Planeptune,Purple Sister,Lady Nepgear.

Neptune:Whaaaat??,do you know who i am? that means i'm famous!

Nepgear:You know who we are?

(y/n):Yes,about how i know who you are it's a little secret.

Compa then added.

Compa:Nep-nep he's from another dimension and he said that he heard someting about us back in his dimension.

Neptune:Ooohh,so he's like a Hero who comes from another dimension ?!.

IF: That's something else,Neppy

The other girls look at slightly surprised.

Nepgear:Like Plutia and Peashy?

???:You caaaalled?