Chapter 7 Round 3:(Y/N) vs The Gold Third

The third and final round,after two winning streak against The Goddess and CPU Candidate,now only one opponent left and that was The Gold Third,this fight going to be the hardest yet you ever faced just like usual IF called your name as you entered the middle of the stadium,Gold Third already infront you.

IF:Ladies and Gentlemen,the moment we have waiting for,third and final round, today's match will be (y/n) vs The Gold Third!

Spectators 1:Wooahh! This is it the final!

Spectators 2:This round is gonna be epic!

The crowd's was getting more excited to see the final when you're going to fight the strongest group in Gamindustri,The Gold Third stood infront you with a few words.

C-Sha:Well,it's time for you take a beating from us.

K-Sha:It will be a walk in the park since we got this game.

B-Sha:Ready to get wreck?! I'm sure you do!

S-Sha:Let's see whose going to win in the end between you and us.

You simply nodded giving signal to IF that you're ready so she began the countdown.

IF:Begin the countdown!

Once it reached zero all them charge at so fast you can't even avoid their strikes.

All of them:Hiyaah! Haaa!

(y/n):Damn,their fast as me!

The Goddesses,The Candidates,Compa and Histoire were amazed by Gold Third strategy against you.

Note:Play this song during the battle

Neptune:(y/n) is having hard time now!

Blanc:Never underestimate Gold Third,we got defeated by them in the past,i still remember it.

Vert:I wonder what (y/n) is going to do.

Noire:I bet he's done for good today.

Nepgear:hang in there (y/n)!.

Uni:(y/n) is struggling right now.

Rom:You can do it,(y/n) Nii-san!

Ram:Keep fighting!

Compa:Go,go,go (y/n)!

Histoire:All of you is so excited as usual.

You tried to block their attacks with your shield skill but they kept attacking from multiple direction made you difficult to calculate their movement as you jumped back held their attack while they using their skill and combo attack.