Chapter 10:Work with The Goddesses

This was your first day on schedule and you were going to worked with the goddesses,so your first address was Planeptune basilicom.

(y/n):Okay,first stop Planeptune,so work with Neptune.

You headed to basilicom and met Lady Histoire at the front door.

Histoire:Good morning,(y/n).

(y/n):Good morning,Lady Histoire.

Histoire:Neptune,turn off the game and get to work now!

Neptune:Just 3 more minutes,Histy!

Nepgear:Come on,Onee-chan,(y/n) is waiting for you.

Histoire:GO GET TO WORK NOW!!!

Neptune:Okaaayy!

(y/n):I know this going to happen.

With Lady Histoire's "roar" Neptune agreed to went along with to do some work

(y/n):So,Neptune,what kind of work we should do now?

Neptune:We're going to the guild to pick some quest,those quest comes from civilians who needs our help to take care their problems.

(y/n):I see.

Neptune:That's why i'm the protagonist of all protagonist shall save the day again!

(y/n):Oh yeah,Neptune,you don't mind if go to the curch for a second?

Neptune:Oh,oh you want to pray for our safety,also for your mother,sister too right?

(y/n):Yes,you know it.

You then went to the curch to pray and after that you and Neptune continued to walked and arrived at the guild.

Neptune:Yoosh,time to use my protagonist power!

(y/n):Never gets old.

You and Neptune looked for a while and finally got your quest,defeating "King Dogoo".

Neptune:Hey (y/n),let's do this quest.

(y/n):"Defeating King Dogoo" sounds good.

You both went to forest to slay the "King Dogoo",when you arrived there's few dogoos at the grass field,so you and Neptune charged at them.

(y/n):I see a few dogoos over there.

Neptune:Let's beat them into popsicle! let's do this,(y/n)!.

(y/n):Let's dance.

You summoned your dual infinity while Neptune summoned her katana ,you shot so many dogoos, Neptune also slice many dogoos that came right to your direction untill "King Dogoo"showed up.

Neptune:Neppuu! that's him,King Dogoo!

King Dogoo jumped from above and tried to stomped you so Neptune transform,as you both quickly avoid It's attack.

Purple Heart:(y/n),can you distract him for a while so i can attack from both direction?

(y/n):Got it.

You ran while shooting The King Dogoo,it made The King Dogoo angry so it chased after you,with that Purple Heart attacked it with her skill.

Purple Heart:Cross Combination!