Prologue

Prologue

I stared at the window.

I really don't understand why people can't notice there's a bad weather.

The lightning is striking in the sky.

"Mariangela Munroe." Mr. Brunner called my name snapping out of my thoughts. I looked at him.

He had his palm on my desk and his other hand was holding his scoresheets and he was on his wheelchair.

"If you find the window more interesting than my lesson, you may leave this class." He said raising an eyebrow and fixing his eyeglasses.

I looked at Brittany Johnson(a typical bully of mine) who was giving a devil smile at me.

"I'm sorry Mr. Brunner... My ADHD is becoming worse. I need more medications." I apologized.

"Very well, then." He said going back to the board.

I looked at Jennifer, my friend. She shot a death glare on Brittany and Mr. Brunner.

『』『』『』

All my classes have just ended.

I really wanted to go home easily and avoid Brittany which was the hardest thing to do.

"So, how's Drake going?" I asked Jennifer who was walking with me to the front gate.

Drake was her crush since third grade. She's madly in love in him while he doesn't even know.

"Well, nothing really. He's been ignoring me lately." She said frustrated.

"Mar!" I heard Brittany's voice calling my name. I hurried up to the front gate.

Unfortunately, she blocked my way.

"May I speak to her for awhile?" She asked Jennifer.

"Why? You wanna go beat her up? But beat me first." She said firmly.

"No.. I want to apologize alone." Brittany said. Her deep black eyes were full of guilt.

Jennifer's expression softened.

"Okay. Fine. I swear, just a single finger on her, and I'll rip of your chest." She threatened. Brittany nodded and brought me by my arm to where no one was around.

"Hey Mar... I'm sorry about.." She trailed off.

She smiled which made me see she has fangs. Her face becme as white as paper. Brittany's right leg was gold and the other was bronze. Her nails became longer until her hands looked like talons.

"V-Vampire?" I shuddered in fear. I had a big fear of vampires ever since I was young. I've read a vampire story once and I'm never gonna read one again.

"I hate it when you guys call me a vampire. I'm an empousai!" She yelled gripping me by my shoulders.

"AH!" I screamed.

I swear, one single finger on her and I'll rip off your chest I remember what Jennifer said.

"You look delicious." She said licking her lips. I gulped.

I closed my eyes waiting for her to eat me or something.

CLANG! I opened my eyes and saw Fred(another friend of mine) in front of me with Brittany on the floor. He had his crutches one hand and gave me an 'are-you-nuts?' look.

"What the-"

"No time to explain. I'll answer everything at camp." He said in a rush. I noticed that Mr. Brunner was behind him.

"What-" He cut me off by pulling me and trying to run.

We all stopped at the front gate.

"Fred, bring her to her mom. Tell her that you guys need to go to camp. ASAP."

Fred simply nodded. We ran towards my house which was four blocks away.

As we were finally in front of the main door, we knocked and saw my mom open it.

"Oh, what's going on?" She asked noticing that we were in a rush.

"We need to go to camp. Like right now." Fred said still trying to catch his breath. Mom nodded like she knew what was happening.

【】【】【】

We all ran into the car. As Fred closed the door, I bombarded them with questions.

"Okay." I said trying to sound calm. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"

"Okay, you saw that monster?" Fred said. I nodded. "Well, only special people can see those."

"What do you mean special?"

"You're a demigod."

-------------------------

A/N:

Okay.. I know that you guys would be like: "Where the hell is Percy or Annabeth?"

Don't worry, they'll show up next chapter!

Stay tuned for more!

P.S. I told you I was so cliche in writing.

Bye!