Chapter 5

A/N:

Percy's and Annabeth's picture to the side -→-→-→-→-→-→-→--→--→--→---→---→---→----→----→----→

Chapter 5

I felt like my shoulders were shaking forcely.

"Mariangela." I heard Nico's voice.

Okay what is going on?

And then my shoulders were shaking harded.

"Mariangela!" His voice said louder. I opened my eyes but the vision was a blur.

"What do you want?" I muttered.

"We're here." He said.

I rubbed my eyes to make my vision clearer. In front of me was Nico with a calm face and a sly grin like what he usually has.

"You look cute while you sleep." With that statement, my head was a tomato.

"You watched me how I slept?" I asked touching my face feeling if there were marks or drools. Fortunately, there was none.

"Not really. But we have to go." He siad in a rush. I scanned the car realizing that we were the only ones in it.

As we got outside, cold breeze brushed my hair off.

And I saw Percy and Annabeth laughing. I smiled.

Her aura was like he was the only one that could make her happy. I didn't want her to lose him. She couldn't lose another person she really loved. I knew how it felt to lose somebody and I can't go to that scene anymore.

She must've had much in her life since her family hated her.

"Annabeth," I called. She looked at me. Her expression didn't fade.

"Oh yeah... hi." She said.

"Erm... we gotta go now." I said. Now I looked at Percy. His expression full of bliss. It's she's the only woman he'd love for eternity.

I knew that opposites attract but these two people changed everything. Both of their lives were messed up.

"Right." She said like I snapped her and brought her back to reality since her expression changed.

【】【】【】

We stopped in front of a school. There were marble stairs to the front gate with white pillars on both sides American-style.

"Meshville School." I said reading the name on top of the front gate.

"Westville School." Nico corrected mockingly. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever. Let's go." I said. They all nodded. That's when I noticed that Argus wasn't here or either at the car.

"Where's Argus?" I asked.

"I told him to go in a restaurant or whatever he wants but make sure that we could see him." Annabeth replied. "He's there now." She pointed in a random direction. My eyes followed her finger and spotted Argus wave.

"Won't he be spotted?" I asked. I expected her to have an anxious reaction but her expression stayed the same.

"There's a mist, silly." Nico said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"How will he drink or eat if he has an eye on his tongue? Smartypants." I asked him. Nico shrugged.

"I don't know. Let's just go." He said. Percy and Annabeth was looking at us as if we were crazy.