six

Taehyung wasn't expecting much. Maybe 3 grand was overdoing it he thought to himself as he sat himself down on the couch. He saw Yoongi make his way in front of him and slowly zip down Taehyung's pants.

"So, kitten, this is my first time with you so why don't you show me what you can do?" he growled.

He almost came at the sight of Yoongi looking so desperate drooling for his dick.

"How good does he have to be to be worth three thousand dollars?" he heard Jimin in the background.

"He gave out the best blowjob I ever got in my life and I've had at least a thousand desperate bitches both male and females suck me off. And, I'm sorry, have you seen such a fuckable, sensitive little slut like him?" Jin replied.

Both Yoongi and Taehyung were listening and Yoongi blushed at Jin's words.

"Jin hyung-" Yoongi started to whine but was interrupted.

"Don't take your focus off the task kitten." Taehyung growled as he pushed Yoongi's head down to his shaft.

Jin's words only got him more curious.

At first it was like any other blowjob; a wet tongue around Taehyung's dick. But then, Yoongi started to lick all around his dick somehow while inside his mouth and also started to suck Taehyung's dick at the same time.

Fuck Taehyung thought as he let out loud moan.

For a while, he let Yoongi stay in control as it was already heavenly. Taehyung felt himself roll his eyes and moan when he looked down. Yoongi was crying from the feeling of being choked but his eyes were clouded over, filled with lust. Everytime Yoongi would go down on his dick, he let out a small moan that sounded like soft mewing.

Taehyung growled, feeling himself close to cumming. He grabbed onto Yoongi's hair which was so soft and quickly pushed him up and down his shaft feeling Yoongi's mouth from the tip to the bottom of the shaft. Yoongi quickly let Taehyung dominate him as he felt a twitch from Taehyung's dick which meant he was about to cum. Taehyung started to speed up causing Yoongi to choke a little but that didn't stop Taehyung until he came, deep down Yoongi's throat. Yoongi swallowed all of Taehyung's cum as he softly moaned. Taehyung took deep breaths as he slowly pulled his dick out of Yoongi's throat. Yoongi coughed feeling emptiness inside his raw throat.

"Wow, kitten, you're amazing." Taehyung softly whispered as he smiled at Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled back blushing and stood up when he was pulled down my Taehyung onto the couch.

"Huh?"

"You're still hard, Yoongi."

Yoongi blushed. He was planning to take care of that as soon as he hit the dorms but Taehyung noticed.

"Can I help with that?" someone said in the background.

Jin was calmly humming to himself looking at the pair while Jungkook was sitting with his thighs pressed tight to each other, blushing. They both turned to the source of the voice: Jimin.

Jimin stood up and made his way over to Taehyung and Yoongi.

Taehyung smirked and quickly put Yoongi on his lap as Jimin kneeled down.

Yoongi was beyond confused.

"Um. What are you guys-"

Jimin wrapped his full lips around Yoongi's dick as Yoongi almost immediately let out a loud moan.

"Oh fuck! A real show!" Jin exclaimed slowly feeling himself get hard. Jungkook only covered his large boner while blushing even harder.

Jimin sucked Yoongi off more a few more seconds before Yoongi moaned loudly.

"I'm gonna cum" Yoongi slurred as Jimin continued to lick up and down Yoongi's shaft.

"Yoongi's dick isn't on the small side." Jimin mused to himself. "But he's just really easy to dominate over"

Yoongi gave a loud whine and came inside Jimin's mouth which Jimin easily took down.

Jimin coughed and stood up to look down on a panting Yoongi and an amazed Taehyung.

"Damn Jimin." Taehyung whistled. "Where'd you learn that from?"

Jimin stuck his tongue out tracing his finger around Yoongi's sweaty thighs staring deep into his catlike eyes.

"I'm a switch. And I can top any of you guys any time." empasizing the word top as he licked his lips staring at Yoongi.

"Also, Yoongi, that must have been your first blowjob huh. How'd you get so good at blowing when you never got one yourself?"

Yoongi blushed. "How did you know that was my first..you know..."

"Blowjob?" Jimin smirked. "Only someone who never got a blowjob would cum that quick."

There was silence for a few minutes as Yoongi blushed and quickly dressed himself as Taehyung did the same.

"Well, thanks for the show kitten. I'll see you at the next meeting for our song." Jin said standing up. He straightened himself up and winked at Yoongi before exiting the bathroom.

"Um. I'll wait for you and Jimin to get ready and we can walk up to our dorm to get ready for lunch I guess." Jungkook said to Taehyung.

He then looked at Yoongi who was fumbling with his tie before walking over to him.

"And while we're making our way up, we'll walk you up to your room too." Jungkook said smiling at Yoongi while fixing his tie.

Yoongi blushed before muffling a small thanks.

Jungkook gave a bunny looking smile as he held his hand out for Yoongi to grab.

Yoongi took Jungkook's hand making a note of how much bigger Jungkook's hand were.

"Stop taking kitten for yourself." Taehyung jokily whined.

"Yea Jungkook, you selfish bastard." Jimin whimpered.

Jungkook blushed as he waved towards the two boys still holding Yoongi's hand and slowly made their way up to the fourth floor.

_________________________________

-963 words-

guys im so sorry for the short chapter...i will update again on tuesday

the reason why this chapter is short is because i drafted out some book ideas

all are bottom yoongi (obvi) but i will publish the one i feel is the best written and publish it before the end of the week. please make sure to check that out too!!

I promise the book will be good...slap me if it aint

also thank you for 700+ reads!!! guys i cried uwu pls continue to support me and my writing!!

dont forget to vote and follow me if you want updates on my book(s)

i love you all so much!!!!