three

Yoongi was shook to say the very least. He was kneeling down on the floor with cum still dripping down his chin when the door burst open with a handsome guy with round eyes staring down at him.

"What the fuck"

Yoongi immediately looked away and covered his face with one sleeve.

"Wait..sorry...don't look" Yoongi mumbled. He quickly wiped away Namjoon's cum before the other boy could point it out.

The bunny looking boy spaced out for a few more seconds still looking at Yoongi when he finally gasped and then kneeled down.

"Holy shit are you okay? You look like you've been through hell. Do you need to go to the nurse? How do you feel-"

"Oh my god. I'm okay. Don't worry." Yoongi said with a small chuckle.

"How are you laughing when you look like shit?" Jungkook demanded.

"Ha." Yoongi wheezed. "You must be a freshman huh. Well I guess it's best if you don't know."

"What do you mean-?" Jungkook started but was cut off when Yoongi abruptly stood up.

"Don't follow me." Yoongi said and he walked out of the stall and into the hallway.

"What just happened?" Jungkook asked to himself.

He looked at the toilet paper dispenser remembering what he had come for seeing his phone on top just as he expected. Once he had grabbed his phone, he sighed and left the bathroom with Yoongi's warning ringing throughout his head.

"Don't follow me he says. But why?"

__________________________________

Jungkook quickly left the bathroom and into the hallway where he saw Jimin with a blank look on his face and his mouth wide open.

"Why do you look like you have a vibrator up your ass?" Jungkook asked.

"Holy fuck...Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"Why are all the older kids here so hot?"

Jungkook laughed.

"What do you mean Jimin? We've met like one person who was older than us so far."

"Well this really hot guy who was like a little shorter than me just ran out from the bathroom saying 'fucking freshman' making me assume he ain't a freshman." Jimin explained.

"Oh him." Jungkook thought to himself. The small boy left Jungkook curious. Why did he have cum in his mouth and why did he look okay with it?

"Well I don't know Jimin. Let's just go to our next class a little early I guess. Second period didn't end right?"

"Yea it didn't. We have another like thirty minutes. And speaking of our next class, it's the audition thingy that Ms. Miller told us about." Jimin exclaimed. "I need to stretch out my legs."

"Okay then we can just walk to the music wing and find you an empty studio to warm up. I'll warm up with you so don't worry."

And with that, the two boys walked down to the basement where the music and arts department is.

____________________________________

"Um. I think this one is empty." Jungkook said.

He slowly pushed the door open and popped his head through the doorway with Jimin right below him.

Inside the large room with a grand piano in the corner, there were mirrors all over the walls only to reflect back one person. And that person was gorgeous to say the least. The boy was silently dancing throughout the room with AirPods in his ears. His eyes were closed and he was silently humming the tune to a song. He was wearing a loose white Gucci shirt with Adidas sweatpants while barefoot.