fourteen

Warning- rape/non consented acts

__________________

"It's time" the hall monitor thought to himself with a smile.

__________________

The hall monitor slowly rose up from his bed stretching over to his dresser to turn off his alarm. He got on his feet and pulled on a black hoodie and mask to match. He also slid on a pair of rubber gloves, He made his way past a broken guitar and shredded music sheets. The hall monitor bent over to get out his sneakers and took a look at his mirror.

"You can't back up now, Sam. You've gone too far to end this all now." he thought to himself. "It's time for me to get revenge on Yoongi hyung. He's going to soon feel all the humiliation and betrayal I felt after he tried to upstage me like that."

Unbeknownst to the seven boys, after Sam's brutal evaluations, he became the laughing stock of the freshman. Not an hour goes by without one of his classmates or even his friends taunting and gossiping about what happened during the auditions. Sam would throw huge tempers and even got into a major fight with one of his best friends. Word even managed to spread to the upperclassman and now...Sam was an outcast with no friends nor classmates who gave a damn about him.

He made his way out of the dorm careful not to wake up his roommate and slowly closed the door behind him.

__________________

Sam Kim quickly but quietly made his way over to Jimin and Jungkook's dorm. As the hall monitor, he had access to a key card which unlocked all the dorms in his wing of the floor. He quickly swiped in and ran inside the room stealthily before anyone in the hall could notice someone was out. Sam surveyed the room quickly seeing all three freshman sprawled out on the floor. He smirked at his handiwork. Not only was Sam a music prodigy but he majored in chemistry. He knew that the boys would stay asleep all the way until morning without a doubt. He looked around the dorm seeing chinese take out boxes and some game controllers on the ground. He made his way into the first room: Jimin's.

He scanned the room realizing no one was there and quickly searched the room for any objects he could use for his plan. He went over to the desk, the bathroom, the closet, and finally the bed. He got down on his knees and stretched his arm under the bed until his fingertips touched something. With a grunt he stretched as far as he could and grabbed the box. In the attempt to grab the box, a medium sized vial fell and got uncorked spilling some of its content.

"Shit, shit, shit" he frantically whispered to himself.

That vial contained chloroform, the thing he intended to knock Yoongi out with. He quickly picked up the vial and corked it back on holding it up to the light to see how much was left.

"Not a lot, but enough to have him out for one or two hours," he thought to himself assuringly.

Sam placed the vial in his front shirt pocket this time and sat down on Jimin's bed to open the box.

"Damn, what the fuck are wrong with all of these perverts?" Sam thought to himself.

Inside the box was a neatly coiled pack of red rope, two ball gags, butt plugs, dildos of all different sizes, and more. He looked towards the dresser and saw two red candles, one clearly used and one brand new. He also saw a whole bottle of lotion.

Sam smirked to himself.

"I can definitely work with this." he thought with a small giggle. "Yoongi hyung is going to pay."

________

Sam quietly made his way to the other bedroom: Jungkook's.

He scanned the room in the dark as he had lit the new candle giving off a small glow. Sam grinned at the sight of a small figure in the large bed; Yoongi hyung. He placed the candle down on the dresser next to the bed. He carefully took out a handkerchief and evenly poured the rest of the vial on it. He walked towards the bed and carefully tried to turn Yoongi so he would be facing up. Yoongi began to stir in his sleep.